• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ed Morel: Quality Seller

Artisan Fan

Suitsupply-sider
Reaction score
I love the title of this thread. It's like a really dull movie title.

Ed Morel: Quality Seller!
Thanks j, that beats my thread title.
smile.gif

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
Originally Posted by coatandthai
I received my Official SF Zegnas but unfortunately the fit was just too snug in the seat and thigh (too much gym work I suppose).

Hey, that's the same line I use--too much gym work!
laugh.gif

I'll join the praise fest of Ed. I've purchased from him in the past, and have always been dealt with more than fairly.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
JL Sandons. Chestnut.

When you spend several hundreds of dollars and you finally see the merchandise and COMPLETELY FORGET the pain of spending that money because you are mesmerized and completely in love with what you got... that is when you know you know your money was well spent.

this one-dimensional photo does not do ANY justice on this shoe in color and in substatiative feel and weight in hand, and the lines and curves.
IMGP3234.jpg

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
IMGP3243.jpg

i just cannot capture the true lines of this shoe.

does anyone experience that with a digital camera? you see an angle that is just beautiful in the waist lines, vamp and quarters, and when you snap the photo it comes out blunt looking.
tell you, this shoe does not look blunt as the photo above depicts. but it is one of the best i can do with my not good camera.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by diorshoe
IMGP3243.jpg

i just cannot capture the true lines of this shoe.

does anyone experience that with a digital camera? you see an angle that is just beautiful in the waist lines, vamp and quarters, and when you snap the photo it comes out blunt looking.
tell you, this shoe does not look blunt as the photo above depicts. but it is one of the best i can do with my not good camera.

It doesn't really look decadent enough
devil.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
You're much too close to the shoe. Back away and zoom in so that the fisheye effect is lessened.

Please step away from the shoe.

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And for pete's sake, put some trees in those babies and lace them properly before posting next time.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Back to Ed Morel.

A great guy with wonderful quality items for sale at very nice prices indeed.

Plus, when it comes to anything of a kinky nature, Ed is the man with the knowledge
laugh.gif
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members