• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

chickenfark

Reaction score
Just made a new tab for this potential run of lindricks - apologies if that's not the typical way, just figured it would be better to have a separate tab from the already run one. We're looking at:

Dark Brown Shell Cordovan (I just asked Lauren what other colors might be available)
325 Last
All Eyelets
Storm Welt
Antique Edge
Dainite

I also made a separate list for people who want speedhooks.

Does anyone have a picture of lindricks on dainite? Having trouble finding one.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...MMnwLZw_BRkxZV59z6rk5SvZhk/edit#gid=986780192

@retrofalcon
@AlucardX
@free
@Caligula77
@Skelnik
@mogili222
@TommyB
@mockingboy

TommyB

Reaction score
Thanks for taking the lead on this. Put my name down for the eyelets version.

Last edited:

tkebh979

Reaction score
Minor Warlow 2.0 update (apologies for disappearing for a while... my wallet thanks me):

Spoke with Lauren, back from holiday. Factory manager in charge of the GMTO is also on holiday and will be back in touch next week. She anticipates late January completion, but that's a s.w.a.g. until hearing from the factory.
happy.gif

chipshot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
retrofalcon .. read the thread.. "I maybe depending" payment issues?.. do some homework
1f4da.png
. Jeez..

gsgleason

Reaction score
I had made some mistakes and bought two GTMOs (Lindrick and Warlow), only to learn that they are not actually on the same last as everyone says the original Marlow/Darlton was. They must be on the D fitting. The E fitting is way too big.

Is there any interest in a Warlow in a D fitting to match the RL version?

Last edited:

smuj

Reaction score
Would be more interested in a whisky harlech, but could be swayed depending on the makeup.
I absolutely would be up for a whisky Harlech. I have too many brogues and I think the Harlech is C&Js nicest boot. The ultimate combo. Would need to check for sizing as I am only familiar with the 325 last but I only live 40 mins from the factory so easy to sort. Unfortunately doesn't seem much interest from others. Is it worth adding to that spreadsheet to see if it picks up a few names? Only 10 more to get.

Surely with the UK pound on its knees it must be a bargain for you Americans!

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MakersCBDblood