• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones Belgrave Antique Chestnut Oxfords (UK10D US10.5/11D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikari013

Reaction score
First up are a pair of Crockett and Jones Handgrade Belgrave captoe oxfords in Chestnut Antique Calf. Size 10UK on the 337 last and I think they would work best for an 11US.
This is a worn, but well taken care of pair that I've decided to part with. I recently had them resoled at B. Nelson in New York with the JR oak bark tanned soles and metal toe taps. B Nelson's work is first class and I think the shoes are better now than they were new. The JR soles are 10 times tougher than any other soles I've had and barely show any wear. 12 5/8" length. 4 1/4" width.

Asking $295 $255 $215 shipped to the US without the trees.

_MNM6693.jpg

_MNM6697.jpg

_MNM6699.jpg

_MNM6700.jpg

_MNM6701.jpg

_MNM6703.jpg

_MNM6704.jpg

Next up is a beautiful, almost new pair of Edward Green Holborn 2 Eyelet Derbys in black calf size 8.5E (US 9D) on the 88 last. Hardly any creasing on the uppers and the channeled soles are in good condition as well. Have seen a minimal amount of use. 11.5"/4" out-sole length and width.

All the top notch details that you expect from a $1250 top tier shoe. They come with tassled laces, which I initially was turned off by, but I'm starting to come around to. They add a nice little touch to an otherwise no-frills shoe. But they are easy enough to replace with the included normal laces should they offend you.

Does not include trees, but they do come with the new Edward Green rust colored bags (not pictured).
Shipped in the US for $520 -> $465 OBO. [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR]
Also interested in trades for similar quality shoes in size US 10.5 or other clothing articles in 36~38R.

_MNM6614.jpg

_MNM6620.jpg

_MNM6621.jpg

_MNM6623.jpg

_MNM6624.jpg

_MNM6626.jpg

_MNM6627.jpg

Last is a pair of burgundy Church's Custom Grade "Balmoral" captoe oxfords in size 10D. These fit on the large side and I'd say they would be best for a US 10.5D. They've seen some wear but still have a lot of life in them. The only issue I can see with them is a bit of cracking on the rim around the top of the heel, but the rest of the uppers and the soles are in solid shape.

Do not include trees, but I can throw in a pair of shoe bags if you want them. Shipped in the US for $100 OBO -> [COLOR=FF00AA]$75[/COLOR]. [COLOR=FF00AA]SOLD[/COLOR]

_MNM6628.jpg

_MNM6631.jpg

_MNM6629.jpg

_MNM6630.jpg

_MNM6632.jpg

_MNM6634.jpg

_MNM6635.jpg

Attachments

• _MNM6614.jpg
    _MNM6614.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 84
  • _MNM6700.jpg