• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PT. 2: Canali jackets (Sz 42L, 44R, 46R), Armani+Zegna+Lorenzini+Boss+Theory shirts

mainy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found some more stuff! First off, the Canali jackets. Both 52% silk, 48% wool blends. Both STRIKING in person, 3B, very Italian. Gorgeous jackets, both new with tags, extra buttons, etc. Straight from Bloomingdales. Retail on each of these was about a grand, and they still have the price tags to prove it. Pockets are still sewn shut. Something I also wanted to note, is that these are true sportcoats. Not 1/2 of suits like most of the Canali jackets on ebay. Jacket 1: Size 46R / Double vented
canali-1-1.jpg
canali-1-2.jpg
Turns out I have two of these! Jacket 2: 44R AND 42L / unvented
canali-2-1.jpg
canali-2-2.jpg
canali-2-3.jpg
canali-2-4.jpg
I'm asking for $220 - lowered the price a bit each plus shipping. Measurements and more pictures available on request, I will try to get the measurements up soon. I'm not used to selling this type of thing, so if you are interested but feel the price is unreasonable let me know. I really just want to get rid of this stuff. Next jacket: Theory jacket in 38S. Seems to me to be a 38R, but the tag disagrees. Brand new, extra buttons, etc, etc. Slanted side pockets & chest pocket, very trim and modern cut. $595.00 retail price, Made in Canada. Super beautiful jacket, I wish it fit me. Asking $245 for this one. It's gorgeous, very soft. 98% wool, 2% elastane. Shoulder to shoulder approx 17", 19" pit to pit", sleeves from shoulder to end are 25.5. top of collar to bottom of jacket in the back is 31". Measurements taken laying flat. Really trim fit, think Dior Homme almost. Single vented in back.
theory-1.jpg
theory-2.jpg
theory-3.jpg
theory-4.jpg
Lastly, a really striking Lorenzini shirt in 100% cotton, beautiful striped pattern. I love this shirt. Tagged size is 38 (EU size I'm guessing) / 15. Asking $55 for this. Tag got ripped off, but I believe the retail was around 265. Brand new. Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: Approx. 18" Armpit to armpit: Approx. 20" Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff: Approx. 26"
lorenzini-1-1.jpg
lorenzini-1-2.jpg
OTHER SHIRTS New Armani Collezioni, Textured white french cuff shirt - 39 (15 1/2) - $65 NWT E. Zegna eggshell shirt - 42 (16 1/2) - $55 NWT Hugo Boss slim fit (blue grid on black background) - L - $35
hugoblue-1.jpg
hugoblue-2.jpg
NWT Hugo Boss white dress shirt - 16 36/37 - $35 NWT Zegna patterned shirt - 44 (17 1/2) - $45
zegnapattern-1.jpg
NWT Zegna white dress shirt - 38 (15) - $45 NWT Hugo Boss slim fit white dress shirt - 17 32/33 - $35 NWT Hugo Boss slim fit white dress shrit - 15 1/2 34/35 - $35 NWT Hugo Boss Textured white dress shirt - 12 32/33 - $35 NWT Hugo Boss Textured white dress shirt - 16 1/2 36/37 - $35 Theory dress shirt - 16 34/35 - $40
theorystripe-1.jpg
Pictures coming soon of these shirts.... I will ship anywhere you are willing to pay me to ship, prices do not include shipping. If you see something you like, make an offer. Paypal is fine. Give this stuff new homes, it's all really nice and taking up space in my house. Any question, post them here or PM. Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics