• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
Yes we do ship to India (but do you wear flannel out there?!)

I dont why everyone has an impression that its 100 F in India all year around. The winters in Delhi are pretty severe and I dislike the flimsy Italian fabrics which are promoted by the tailors in India. I have a 21 oz jeans which I wear comfortably and also just got a suit made from Minnis flannel which I got from Andrew Rogers.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I dont why everyone has an impression that its 100 F in India all year around. The winters in Delhi are pretty severe and I dislike the flimsy Italian fabrics which are promoted by the tailors in India. I have a 21 oz jeans which I wear comfortably and also just got a suit made from Minnis flannel which I got from Andrew Rogers.

Clearly I am ignorant - please pardon me and I hope you have not been offended... please do let us know if you have any additional questions.

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course I am not offended, its just that India has a certain impression w.r.t. its people, customs and even weather and the impressions are not always correct and/or cannot be applied in a general to 1 billion people (customs) and the 7th largest country by mass (weather). Just like it can be snowing in one part of the US and beach weather in another, the same is very possible in India.

JammieDodger

Reaction score
Many are higher 3-button, a few are 3-roll-2 button. The one you are inquiring about does roll slightly off the top button, so in our opinion it would constitute a 3-roll-2.5.

Yes we do ship to India (but do you wear flannel out there?!)

On a 3 roll 2.5 do you do the top button up?!?

What a nightmare!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
On a 3 roll 2.5 do you do the top button up?!?

What a nightmare!

Nope, we assert you should always leave the top button UNbuttoned on a 3-button.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
could you give a preview of what's in the Kiton batch, please?
smile.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
could you give a preview of what's in the Kiton batch, please?
smile.gif

wouldn't you like to know!
laugh.gif

100 ties, lots of sport jackets, lots of outerwear (shearlings, coats, leather, etc.), lots of pants and jeans, only a handful of suits (maybe 20+). We're also getting in a Riviera Napoli shirts - really nice hand made shirts - haven't seen them anywhere else yet... also a few shirts from Barba and Buonamassa. We're working on another possible deal for more Kiton (suits, coats, shoes) - nothing definite on that deal though. Also possibly a lot of Brioni suits... any of you guys have $1,000,000 we can borrow?
laugh.gif

mussel

Reaction score
How's the quality of Sartoria Parma? Is it Raffaele Caruso's lower range? Which brands (Brioni, Isaia, Battistoni...etc.) it is comparable in quality?

sartort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
How's the quality of Sartoria Parma? Is it Raffaele Caruso's lower range? Which brands (Brioni, Isaia, Battistoni...etc.) it is comparable in quality?

It's their top range.

I believe it goes (top to bottom):

Raffaelle Caruso Sartoria Parma
Caruso
Fluo

RL Black Label would be most comparable to the Caruso line. RL Purple Label made by RC would be at or above the Satoria Parma level. Antirabbit contends the nicest RC is the stuff they make for Andriano&Sons. Anyways, Sartoria Parma is nice stuff. I'd love to hear what others think. Hope this helps.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wouldn't you like to know!
laugh.gif
100 ties, lots of sport jackets, lots of outerwear (shearlings, coats, leather, etc.), lots of pants and jeans, only a handful of suits (maybe 20+). We're also getting in a Riviera Napoli shirts - really nice hand made shirts - haven't seen them anywhere else yet... also a few shirts from Barba and Buonamassa. We're working on another possible deal for more Kiton (suits, coats, shoes) - nothing definite on that deal though. Also possibly a lot of Brioni suits... any of you guys have $1,000,000 we can borrow?
laugh.gif

drool.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
All Valentino is an additional 20% off - type in code VAL20 right at checkout.

This includes suits from Valentino Roma as well as the Isaia made Valentino suits. Also included are overcoats and sweaters for a total savings of up to 85% off retail! Guys - these Valentino Roma suits are at Saks and Bloomingdales for $1,400 and up, and for you bargain hunters they're at Century 21 (discount store) for $599.99, and now we have them for around $270! Lots of bigger sizes left - most smaller sizes are sold out in the Roma suits...

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
Thanks Ben - I just picked up an overcoat - that is a great deal. Many thanks kind sir!

Great - will ship today - you should receive Saturday - enjoy and Happy New Year!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads