• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where is your style going?

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
want to get some higher quality items. i'll probably stick with uniqlo for shirts for a little bit, but I want to get some nicer shoes, a toj, then some trickers boots.

biggrin.gif

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
duuude, paycheck coming next week. bi weekly paychecks suck.

also, I'm probably going to get in on the nato watch strap hype.

conceptionist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very much time for a bump.

Was probably only a month ago or so I found this site, but it's already helped me lots.
Up to a year ago, I was very heavy into the streetwear/sneakers/limited edition stuff. Think baggy/ill fitting clothes from Norse Projects, colorful 5panel hats, retro windbreakers. I actually still have some pairs of expensive deadstock air maxes left. Lucky they're not used so I'll easily can get rid of them.

Went heavy into workwear with vests, flannel shirts and all sorts of miner gear after summer. Too poor to buy much stuff though.

Now I've started to appreciate minimalism, clean cuts and clothes that actual fit a lot more. I still like a bit of heritage and workwear, but more in a modern toned down approach. I am a bit more critical when it comes to fits, colors and how clothes I buy would work in my current wardrobe. Overall, I am lot more confident in what I like and I finally feel that I found a style that reflects me as a person. Only problem is I can't afford it for at least another 3 years...

Last edited:

Hollywars

Reaction score

duuude, paycheck coming next week. bi weekly paychecks suck. also, I'm probably going to get in on the nato watch strap hype.

Or you can not buy into hype, and save for those Trickers or whatever it is you ACTUALLY want!

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My style is regressing, I just want a pair of comfortable sneakers and decent drop crotch pants to lounge around in all day + hanes v neck.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Same as it ever was.

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
A lot of linen/silk/wool/ etc and or blends. No more raw denim at all, don't think I will ever go back and I find myself really liking pairing up cream and white with (some) black and earth colors. Pretty much a max of three or four pieces on my body at a time and no outer wear other than my light weight knits...just looking to wear as little clothes as possible while working a lot more on my body while still finding light comfortable **** from the few designers I buy from

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
annd x zamb x ccp x japan

all without owning any ann d cuz it dont fit me

**** i hope its not a shitstorm

Last edited:

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is were my style is going

I couldn't find anything in the TBS sale to buy

Im pretty done I think, gotta order some ToJ and some Crockett and Jones for work, but Im really not as interested by stuff as I used to be

I will probably get a jil cardigan / knit or two each season, maybe some raf stuff (this season was pretty good - first time in awhile) but besides planed kops I just don't so much that interests me anymore. Schneider still does, usually kop a good scarf and at least one or two cardigans a season, sometimes a pullover.

Got a camera organised so I can put up about 5k worth of stuff to sell, I think I've got like 15 pairs of sneakers / shoes / boots to sell lol

So much outerwear too

Will be good when its all done

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^why you sell those crocketts in sig?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^why you sell those crocketts in sig?

That was ages ago

They didn't fit

Nice last though, not really my thing once I got them

Also I don't wear brown / tan shoes, only black

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads