• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What music are you listening to lately?

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score
grizzly_bear-veckatimest-cover-better.jpg

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rambo
Beach House - Teen Dream

41oEUD8dfDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I initially didn't care for it but after a second listen I'm coming around. Sort of an atmospheric/drama rock. Not bad.

Contrast that with my 2nd listen of the Arcade Fire cd. Only two or three good songs on there. They really should stick with high tempo music. The cd is mostly slow songs and they're all boring. The ones with the fast beats are the winners.

Great band to listen to!!!

fffffut

Reaction score
mi ami these guys are incredible if you like this check out black eyes too
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. if anyones into dubstep, borgore is really really good
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Zachgranstrom

Reaction score

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
He's been slacking off a bit recently....I mean, understandibly...

I've been going through a Steve Earle kick recently. Mostly Townes, but also his other recent stuff.

phildo

Reaction score
haha i saw rebolledo a couple of months ago and didn't know who they were

Greeny

Reaction score
Sleigh Bells - Treats

51S-3aMDnGL.jpg

I'm late to the party, I know. One day I'll get over this album and move on but for now I can't stop listening.

Grant Green - Matador

41T23FQW4NL.jpg

Great jazz guitar but McCoy Tyner & Elvin Jones really shine as usual on this recording.

Saul Silver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
img_1_pr.jpg

Finally gave this album a full listen and really enjoyed it. I think Gorillaz went over the top with the collaborations though - they usually sound better when they're playing solely by themselves. The song with the Lebanese National Orchestra was nice though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads