• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sauce, that last group of photos killed. Great clothes, and the narrow side street was a nice backdrop.

My camera departed for the weekend along with a friend. Guess I'll have to wait until the next go-round. Hope this miniature cold snap stays for a few days; I want to get at least one layered shot in before I can't wear anything but T-shirts.

Brian SD

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
I agree re: the scarf. It was cold and windy, so I wrapped it around a few times, and quite tight, and forgot to do anything about it before I took the pics.

I figured it was a function > form situation.
smile.gif

ayn

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eternal
I really loved the mulberry, how much did you pay for it?
got it on sale at Neiman Marcus for three-something... don't remember how much exactly... under 400 for sure incl tax...

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well here it is folks. JET's magic bullet. He sent this to me earlier today, after getting the pics off his buddy's camera.

Jacket: Ann Demeulemeester, '90
Pants: Ann Demeulemeester, '90
Shirt: Vintage Equilibrio.
Belt: Vintage Versace

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wait, you're not serious are you?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Well worth the wait, Jet. I didn't know SW (or Nordie's rack) started selling the same belts Amy Grant used to wear. Congrats on the find. I also guess high rises work better with your masculine figure than I had originally thought. Electric blue's the new black and I'm onboard.

capnpyro

Reaction score
^^^truth, and I gotta say the top button with no collar and a hidden placket is the choice of a new generation.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just casual walking around town today.

Le Tigre
Paul Smith
AE

68715643od6.jpg

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, Jet - that is some next level type ****...
worship.gif

Dope fit on that jacket, b.

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
I didn't know SW (or Nordie's rack) started selling the same belts Amy Grant used to wear. Congrats on the find.
Man, you don't hold back.

tays

Reaction score
Made a Video WAYWT from my rooftop b/c it was a gorgeous day in the city yesterday. Video is about 2.5 min long and 1st half is solely scenery of the city so feel free to fast fwd to 1:35 marker for fit. Otherwise, enjoy the view..I certainly did! Thx
smile.gif
Sorry, couldn't figure out how to embed youtube here... Here's the pic for those who don't want to watch the vid Dita shades H&M velvet blazer H&M x Viktor&Rolf pocket sqaure Diesel vest RLPL tie RLBL shirt BR cufflinks Swiss Army watch Allen-Edmonds belt RRL Bruno Magli medallian captoe balmorals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads