• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
A bit cold when I was out this morning so threw on a scarf.

BBS T
CT scarf
SDA-103
AE

88317797ef9.jpg

flsxik

Reaction score
mornin bank session before civil war go ducks choolate fitted vintage western cheap monday lakai koston selects nose picky revert
44haww0.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. videos not working? cheers!

Empire

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117

BBS T
CT scarf
SDA-103
AE

88317797ef9.jpg

Those jeans are clearly too low rise for you man and the scarf looks very wrong. Seen much better fits from you than this recently

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by drizzt3117

BBS T
CT scarf
SDA-103
AE

Everytime I see a picture from you I get a little scared inside becuase I fear your going to punch me through my computer screen.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Empire
Those jeans are clearly too low rise for you man and the scarf looks very wrong. Seen much better fits from you than this recently

I don't think the rise on the SDAs is overly low. Its probably 0.5" or more higher than my RRLs, but they're just very new so kinda stiff yet. I've only worn them maybe 2-3 times total. Once they're broken in I think they'll sit a bit better. That's not how I normally wear the scarf, but I wanted to show the T (which is a pretty cool BBSxKenzo). It serves its purpose, which was to keep me warm and add a little color to a pretty muted outfit (besides the boots)

yerfdog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
German military surplus; I have one in olive that I've posted a few times, too. It was originally longer, and I just had it shortened. I'm going to have the sleeves slimmed up a little, and then it should be exactly the black jacket I've been looking for.
i was wondering the same thing
it looks quite fitted around the chest/waist, although not the sleeves

flsxik

Reaction score
i dont think you should wear brown leather shoes with a t shirt. chucks or jacks or some simple sneaker/casual shoe would make it look much better, esp if you wanna wear a scarf.

nice jeans though, thinking about a pair of sda's next

fortune

Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
mornin bank session before civil war

go ducks

choolate fitted
vintage western
cheap monday
lakai koston selects
nose picky revert

44haww0.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. videos not working?

cheers!

what year are you? one of my cousins and a friend of mine are both freshman down at u of o. and my sister went there years ago.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flsxik
i dont think you should wear brown leather shoes with a t shirt. chucks or jacks or some simple sneaker/casual shoe would make it look much better, esp if you wanna wear a scarf.

nice jeans though, thinking about a pair of sda's next

Heh, that's not really my style, although I'd probably wear another sort of trainer, maybe stan smiths or something of the like, I just grabbed whatever was convenient anyways.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
last post before going to NYC....

ben sherman
fred perryxcommedesgarcons
bill tornade
miu miu

228piceg6.jpg

Old picture but I love it. Krell, Sauce and everyone else look great too. I check that thread maybe once a month and it's always a pleasure.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll start from way way back:

tiecollector, those jeans do indeed look terrible; maybe give these a shot once they go on sale:

http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do...127&pid=472030

I think a sized-up slim fit looks better than any kind of "relaxed" leg cut [shudder]. There's always H&M, but I don't think their jeans are any better than Gap; if you're willing to go twice the price, you can't lose with APC.

tays, I love it.

ayn, excellent - you do layers as well as you pare down.

lance, nice and simple, and awesome shot.

cheap rockin' the NS? Lolz; nice tee and AJs.

Bobo, really feeling it - you've got a great overall look.

Sauce strikes again; dig the scarf and the layer of red...

va - agree that you should avoid square toe [shudder, again] in general; both black and brown work here, imo...

drizz - like the t and scarf, but I think this one calls for sneakers...

kix, nice shirt, and I'll be surprised if this one isn't a blowout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads