• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
I always seem to end up in the same pose... I need to walk at an angle to the camera next time.

wayw0303.jpg

Milsurp
Krell
some gray undershirt, who knows
blue/black krama
RRDS, tailored
combat boots off eBay, provenance unknown.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
That's probably my favorite look on superbobo i've seen in awhile. Always strong, but i love the layering and look there.

Cheap, what's with joy division as a popular tshirt design now? I see the Unknown Pleasures cover on a bunch of shirts. Are these actualy band shirts, or a brand making these because they're "cool". I saw hypebeasters wearing stuff like this, and it doesn't make sense because there is no way most of them listen to joy division. I'm just curious where it came from. Looks good on you though with the jordans. Lord did i want those in middle school. I just settled for the penny's.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
German military surplus; I have one in olive that I've posted a few times, too. It was originally longer, and I just had it shortened. I'm going to have the sleeves slimmed up a little, and then it should be exactly the black jacket I've been looking for.

lost in va

Reaction score
Just trying on random things.. might head out for coffee in a bit.

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

Trying to end this ****** week by having a few drinks with a female friend tonight.

H&M
Heshers
SA's that I just happened to find while walking through Macys. Wouldn't have picked them up if it wasn't for the fact that they were on sale for $30.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That look was really good until the shoes. I think you should get your $30 back.

Originally Posted by lost in va
Just trying on random things.. might head out for coffee in a bit.

IMG_2297.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

Trying to end this ****** week by having a few drinks with a female friend tonight.

H&M
Heshers
SA's that I just happened to find while walking through Macys. Wouldn't have picked them up if it wasn't for the fact that they were on sale for $30.

tljenkin

Reaction score
I agree. Everything was perfect until the bottom.

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tljenkin
I agree. Everything was perfect until the bottom.
ehh... a $30 lesson learned I guess.

Still attempting to rebuild a wardrobe. My last/current one looks like an AF store.
confused.gif

lost in va

Reaction score
Quick change, any better?

IMG_2300.jpg

After getting **** from my roommate for a soild hr. and weighing the options, then tossing on a brown pair of shoes, the SA's in the first pic are on their way back.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the brown shoes better, but the black didnt destroy the outfit either imo. Something not square-toe would be an improvement though.

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
Something not square-toe would be an improvement though.
Thank you, I liked both boots when I got them, over time the browns grew on me...but I couldn't put my finger on the one thing my closet lacked.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wayw6vi4.jpg

H&M jacket
H&M sleeveless v-neck
AA tee
5EP
Frye
Ridiculous expression on face

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Quick change, any better?

IMG_2300.jpg

After getting **** from my roommate for a soild hr. and weighing the options, then tossing on a brown pair of shoes, the SA's in the first pic are on their way back.

I like the brown shoes more, but a nice pair of black derbys or chelsea boots would work well with the outfit as well. It wasn't as much the color of the shoes as it was their overall appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads