• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you reading?

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Beginning with My Streets" by Czeslaw Milosz.

Also have "The Art of Fielding" sort of going. Really both of those are kind of going.

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Anna Karenina has been taking me quite a while. Probably because its on a kindle and thus I have no idea how large of a book it is other than the fact that I have been reading it for quite a while and am not yet at the 50% mark.

After that I am probably going to have to see what is available for free for Prime members since I haven't availed myself of my monthly free book loan in a while.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

A lot different than the last novel I read (Tropic of Cancer), but very enjoyable.

archslappy

Reaction score
I am currently reading Che Guevara: A Revolutionary Life. I also have Albert Einstein and Steve Jobs biography. I have a book on the history of the Samurai. The book is simply called Samurai.
I have another called 100 Things You Are Not Suppose To Know. It is an interesting little book I picked up at Barnes and Noble. I have but forgot to bring with me is a book called Krav Maga.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

A lot different than the last novel I read (Tropic of Cancer), but very enjoyable.

I like the theme that you are developing. Have you considered reading this next?

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't get some of the hate it has received. Although a very long book, it has held my interest so far and is proving to be an interesting story. (about 750 pages deep)

eg1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I like the theme that you are developing. Have you considered reading this next?

What do you mean? I usually pick my books by browsing "100 books to read before you die" lists and they rarely produce duds. Thanks, looks right up my alley.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not very far in, but I'm finding it kind of sexist and boring.

imatlas

Saucy White Boy
Reaction score

What do you mean? I usually pick my books by browsing "100 books to read before you die" lists and they rarely produce duds. Thanks, looks right up my alley.

Meridian...Tropic...Longitude...see where I'm going with this?

pat pearson

Reaction score

416HBC2XijL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads