1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

*UPDATED 2.16* Multiple Allen Edmonds Shoes in 9E - Lightly Worn Shoes - FOR SALE ($100)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by parkman24, Jan 25, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. parkman24

parkman24 Well-Known Member

Hello gentlemen of Styleforum!

I have a few shoes that I would like to give a new home. All shoes are gently used - worn at most 4-5 times. Shoes have been taken care of well - I've always put shoe trees in them, brushed them before and after wear, and applied a light coat of Saphir Renovateur.

Paypal would be the method of payment. Unfortunately I cannot offer any refunds - all sales are final. I will ship the shoes via UPS and provide you the shipping information/tracking ID.

The shoes listed below are the offered prices - They also include shoe trees, original shoe bags, original box, and shipping.

AE - 9E Dark Brown Grayson Tassel Loafer - $100
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AE - 9E Black MacNeil $100
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for your considerations! Please do not hesitate in asking me to take more photos of shoes you are interested in. My photo taking skills aren't quite the best [​IMG]

Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.