• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yachtie
Or how about a little restraint from the members here.

Originally Posted by yachtie
Stuff it, D&W. I'm entitled to my opinion as well

Since when is that an opinion?

In any case, I'll stop here. SF is not a democracy and freedom of speech doesn't exist here.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
I wish kitties would stay like that forever.

Our second cat is trying so hard to remain adorable. Too bad she's now 4 years old, un-coordinated, and a bit overweight. Her big brother is a spiteful little predator who to this day still attacks Mrs. T and draws blood from time to time. Strange how they grow up so different...

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hchamp has been put in the naughty boys' corner and been timed out for three days to reflect on his poor behaviour in the "Pierced bankers" thread. Really, such a stupid thing to get yourself censured for. Notice that other guys agreeing with your point of view did not get sent to time out. It was not your opinion on the matter, but the disrespect that you showed other posters, that got you into trouble.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
Or:
User CP-->Edit Options-->uncheck "Show Avatars"

Done. Thanks!
worship.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
My inner-sense told me that the thread on Chuck was going nowhere good, so I have locked it. Feel free to whine below
smile.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jonathan and EL72,

This thread is not the place for arguments between members, so I have removed your posts. If you feel that you need to argue, please take it to PM.

It has been the policy of both j., me, and the other moderators to not discuss the matter of the Styleforum tie publicly, and I request that members respect that. If j. wishes to post about he matter, he shall.

Thanks,

Fok.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fair enough.

(more than) Enough said on the topic.

Sorry for the headache.

EL72, you didnt see my response which is just as well (it responded to your post, nothing personal was mentioned therein, lest you be curious) , let it die here.

Happy and healthy NY to you and yours.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where is the Spam-B-Gone? Cleanup needed in all aisles . . .

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
That works too. Something to keep me grounded
tounge.gif

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
That works too. Something to keep me grounded
tounge.gif

Yeah, with "Serious Member" as your tagline, you might start getting all of the chicks. J could always go with "Ironic".

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Yeah, with "Serious Member" as your tagline, you might start getting all of the chicks. J could always go with "Ironic".

Good point. If one can have "ironic facial hair", I see no reason one can't have (or be) an "ironic member".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads