• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other ventures, whatever.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It is, most people just don't know (and there are limits to the quality of booze you can get).

Last edited:

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nice i'll be getting free booz when going to san fran next month then haw haw.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
NW has been charging for beer since before I could even legally buy beer. lol. When you are underage, $10 for a Budweiser seems liek a relative bargain...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
BTW the Sherwood MDR fits just like other MDRs, the heavy calf suede is just rather stiff and heavy out of the box, it's definitely not the lambskin. Also, if you guys haven't noticed over the past 4 years, the DR's tend to look wider at the bottom when unzipped....

omgcookielol

Reaction score
Finally going in for another leather sometime this month, and I don't know if I want to stick to a black channel quilt bcdr, or go with steel calf suede... Or maybe a black calf gold zip 2013dr. :confused:

Last edited:

omgcookielol

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the quilting length you guys decided on in the end, btw. :satisfied:

Will that be the standard for all of the bcdr's (men/women/diamond/channel)? Or is this something that people discuss with Charly in sizing?
Just asking since the latest fitpic of the women's qbcdr featured quilting a bit shorter than what we saw on the original model.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I'm a big fan of the quilting length you guys decided on in the end, btw. :satisfied:

Will that be the standard for all of the bcdr's (men/women/diamond/channel)? Or is this something that people discuss with Charly in sizing?
Just asking since the latest fitpic of the women's qbcdr featured quilting a bit shorter than what we saw on the original model.

now standard

magicalporks

Reaction score
Aw, I kind of liked the longer quilting.
redface.gif

Recently been considering switching from single to double needle diamond on my diesel blue bcdr order, anyone feel like convincing me one way or the other?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Isn't it free booze anytime it's international...?

yeah, but this was a two hour domestic flight on a small ****** plane (2+3 in coach) so being in the six rows of first class seats was great.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads