• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

shibbel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Who uses retractable pens after three seasons of GOT? You'd make a terrible Lannister using a Bic.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
hey, if you're gonna brag on about your expensive dining experiences, at least make your husband put down the phone.. specially if he's doing it in ALL of your pics. he's probably bored like hell with you.

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
also from the same person:

[COLOR=FF00AA]Where can I use this? Something simple please.[/COLOR]

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Cinnamon challenge, stick version.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a friend, but just spotted this idiocy on my feed from a FB group... Don't know much 'bout Geography???

Last edited:

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hey, if you're gonna brag on about your expensive dining experiences, at least make your husband put down the phone.. specially if he's doing it in ALL of your pics. he's probably bored like hell with you.

Maybe he's just checking to see if his photos of the plating came out alright as well.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Someone just introduced me unwillingly to this thing called a "menstrual cup" :fu:

bbaquiran

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Someone just introduced me unwillingly to this thing called a "menstrual cup" :fu:

One of my former classmates posts about 1. breastfeeding 2. menstrual cups 3. her poetry.

Last edited:

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wiki entry on Menstrual Cups led me to another wiki entry on Female Pelvic Prolapse :fu: :fu: :fu:

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Reading up on it, it doesn't sound all that bad.
In fact it sounds cleaner than tamping use.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics