• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Lately I've seen my Facebook friends posting cryptically about how they've been betrayed by their friends. It's like they live in pro wrestling world, where there have to be heel turns every once in a while to keep the stories interesting, sort of like that time in 1981 when Terry Gordy betrayed Michael Hayes and thereby broke up the Fabulous Freebirds. (Don't worry, they teamed up again in 1982.)

Do they talk about "haters"? Those are the best. *****, you work part-time at Rite Aid. You don't have haters. You just have people that don't like you, probably because you are a terrible person.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10649_680574465292211_258611049_n.jpg

Edward Snowden is the Jesus of Libertarians?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I were hiding out in a Hong Kong hotel, fearing that at any moment some kind of unofficial assassin employed by a government I'd just betrayed was out to kill me, I would literally cream myself over the idea of getting lots of facebook likes.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

If I were hiding out in a Hong Kong hotel, fearing that at any moment some kind of unofficial assassin employed by a government I'd just betrayed was out to kill me, I would literally cream myself over the idea of getting lots of facebook likes.

At least it's a flattering photo.

wahwho11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
neeeeeeerrrrrrd

Last edited:

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Lately I've seen my Facebook friends posting cryptically about how they've been betrayed by their friends. It's like they live in pro wrestling world, where there have to be heel turns every once in a while to keep the stories interesting, sort of like that time in 1981 when Terry Gordy betrayed Michael Hayes and thereby broke up the Fabulous Freebirds. (Don't worry, they teamed up again in 1982.)

but there are also times that they don't team up again, or if they do its just a shadow of their former team. like when shawn michaels superkicked marty jannetty through a window.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
1. Otherwise intelligent female friends who eagerly and repeatedly repost stupid article, cartoons, and such recycling the meme of "If all of your relationships with men keep failing in the same way, it must because all men suffer from the same fundamental defects - it certainly isn't you, girl!"
2. Guys who eagerly and repeatedly "like" said posts and add self-flagellating comments agreeing that men are really, really terrible in order to prove that they are the sort of sensitive, communicative man women say they are desperately searching for.

I'm not sure which I find more pathetic and annoying. (I'm lying. I really do.)

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

1. Otherwise intelligent female friends who eagerly and repeatedly repost stupid article, cartoons, and such recycling the meme of "If all of your relationships with men keep failing in the same way, it must because all men suffer from the same fundamental defects - it certainly isn't you, girl!"
2. Guys who eagerly and repeatedly "like" said posts and add self-flagellating comments agreeing that men are really, really terrible in order to prove that they are the sort of sensitive, communicative man women say they are desperately searching for.

I'm not sure which I find more pathetic and annoying. (I'm lying. I really do.)

3. Said guys never realize that only friend zones them and they will never lay that hot girl complaining about guys that treat her like ****.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I feel like Brandon whites personal *** dump right now :) — with Brandon White.

I don't even know why I'm singling this comment out, this chick has been a turboslut trainwreck for as long as she's been my facebook friend.

The punchline is: I have her phone number. She forced it on me last year when I passed by her flat iron kiosk at the mall.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds like something Brandon White would post on his lady's account. Except for that he would probably be able to spell his own name right.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads