• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things your dumb friends post on facebook

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lost Egyptian City Revealed After 1,200 Years Under Sea
seriouslyforreal.com
It is a city shrouded in myth, swallowed by the Mediterranean Sea and buried in sand and mud for more than 1,200 years. But now archeologists are unearthing the mysteries of Heracleion, uncovering amazingly well-preserved artifacts that tell the story of a vibrant classical-era port.
Unlike · · Share · about an hour ago via mobile ·
You, Eric Khan Sigerseth and 9 others like this.

Kevin Lemaire Have you seen the Crystal Pyramid they found on the Sea floor of the Bermuda Triangle? It's three times the size of the largest in Egypt.
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Kevlaar Seven Yeah I have! Crazy!
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Maia Crown Williams they steal our ****, give it a pretty name like 'ancient artifacts', then the **** we hid from them, they find those, and take credit for finding them.... SIGH.
56 minutes ago · Like · 4

Maia Crown Williams when they start saying KEMET instead of Egypt, i will take these stories more seriously...
55 minutes ago · Like · 2

Kevlaar Seven True^^^^^
50 minutes ago via mobile · Like

:confused:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Maia feels she is an ancient Egyptian? :confused:

munchausen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If she wants it to be written like an ancient Egyptian, she would have to write it like this

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If she wants it to be written like an ancient Egyptian, she would have to write it like this

Yeah, but then she'd have to use the Egyptian hieroglyphic ISO characters, and those are up where the totient-function symbols and fez-wearing snowmen are.

Plus, a good portion of Heracleion's history extends past antiquity, but I assume this is a detail that would be lost on her.

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Why is nobody challenging the, as far as I know, totally false claim that there is a pyramid made of crystal three times the size of Cheops at the bottom of the sea off Bermuda. I'm pretty sure this would be an object of interest to mainstream, claim credit for their ****, archeology.

By the way, Pio, the woman is a Kemetian, not an Egyptian. Sheesh.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find hashtags annoying, but this girl has a habit of posting the most obnoxious examples. The implied narcism in thinking a god intervenes in the everyday mundane details of your life is even better when you believe his plan was purposefully revealed to you through a fortune cookie.

Last edited:

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Why is nobody challenging the, as far as I know, totally false claim that there is a pyramid made of crystal three times the size of Cheops at the bottom of the sea off Bermuda.

By the way, Pio, the woman is a Kemetian, not an Egyptian. Sheesh.

Prove to me it's not there.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lately I've seen my Facebook friends posting cryptically about how they've been betrayed by their friends. It's like they live in pro wrestling world, where there have to be heel turns every once in a while to keep the stories interesting, sort of like that time in 1981 when Terry Gordy betrayed Michael Hayes and thereby broke up the Fabulous Freebirds. (Don't worry, they teamed up again in 1982.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads