• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been hating her on your behalf now for awhile (she's on the list with Globetrotter's mother in law), but the c word makes me cringe.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Some jackass left a big puddle of oil or something similar in the stall next to mine, so when I went to roll through it to park my bike just now, my tire slipped, I almost caught it from about a 45 degree angle, then my foot slips on this crap on the ground and I drop it the other way, it scrapes on the ground and rotates a bit before I can turn it off. Then trying to pick it up, the ground is so slippery I can't get a place to stand, and meanwhile fuel is dripping out of the carb onto the ground to add to this fire hazard. I'm thinking oh this will be nice, my bike will go up in flames with a full tank of gas, right next to my car as well, which will probably burn, along with who knows what else in the garage.

Luckily I managed to find a way to put my feet where it wasn't slippery yet and got it up and out of the way.

$@@#$%!@#%!^!!##^!#^

I
'm not real happy right now.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
South Florida weather in the summer, which is alternatingly blisteringly hot and humid and pouring down buckets of rain. I broke a sweat in 5 minutes changing a car battery in my driveway at 9 PM.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
******* 3/4 empty bottle of Grand Marnier. Now how am I supposed to get drunk before 29349834874 show up my house. Don't they realize that someone as OCD as me will start cleaning the floor after each foot steps on without the aid of booze?

I have some sherry and vermouth, I bet they taste wonderful together.
musicboohoo[1].gif

johnapril

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Some jackass left a big puddle of oil or something similar in the stall next to mine, so when I went to roll through it to park my bike just now, my tire slipped, I almost caught it from about a 45 degree angle, then my foot slips on this crap on the ground and I drop it the other way, it scrapes on the ground and rotates a bit before I can turn it off. Then trying to pick it up, the ground is so slippery I can't get a place to stand, and meanwhile fuel is dripping out of the carb onto the ground to add to this fire hazard. I'm thinking oh this will be nice, my bike will go up in flames with a full tank of gas, right next to my car as well, which will probably burn, along with who knows what else in the garage.

Luckily I managed to find a way to put my feet where it wasn't slippery yet and got it up and out of the way.

$@@#$%!@#%!^!!##^!#^

I
'm not real happy right now.

Jeremy sounds like a terrorist NOT A NATIVE OF SCOTLAND.

itskub

Reaction score
the word drawer, as in "Im a drawer". I dont know how to say it.

orange juice commercials that have an orange being juiced directly into a bottle or a cup.. im sorry but bottled orange juice tastes nothing like fresh-squeezed. In fact, its not good.

commercials from the army or whatever product with a "plot", that end with "see what happens next on our web page..". are people really that pathetic to go out of their way and finish watching commercials online?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
people who spit their gum onto the sidewalk causing me to - after I step in it - have to drag my foot like Quasimoto in a vain attempt to get the gum off the sole.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
people who spit their gum onto the sidewalk causing me to - after I step in it - have to drag my foot like Quasimoto in a vain attempt to get the gum off the sole.
People who misspell "Quasimodo". Joke. Joke!

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Work. Or, more appropriately, the lack of work while I sit at my desk flailing about for something meaningful to define my day. At least an hour before I can go home sans suspicious glares and the attending guilt trip. Oh, they're re-tarring the roof. Smells nice in the heat.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This ******* piece of garbage Samsung phone I have is broken again. This is the third iteration of this particular model that's passed through my hands, and ALL THREE TIMES the microphone has randomly given out. Nothing like answering a call and screaming, "STOP SAYING HELLO, I'M ON THE LINE YOU DUMB ****," only to realize your stupid made in China ************* is broken again.

cloud.gif
cloud.gif
cloud.gif
cloud.gif
cloud.gif
cloud.gif
cloud.gif

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
67 degrees, muggy, and pouring down misty rain that soaks you instantly upon going outside

Not knowing nor having the desire/motivation to learn Unix/PHP/etc programming, but having a bunch of stuff that I'd like to do that would require it, and not wanting to pay for it

Having to do laundry, ever, at all, especially when I'm anal retentive about how it has to be done

Immature posters trying to get some kind of cred by making the obvious joke first and generally being morons

People who take the internet waaaaaaay too seriously

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Immature posters trying to get some kind of cred by making the obvious joke first and generally being morons People who take the internet waaaaaaay too seriously
I believe I can lend credence to both of those points with one image.
serious.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics