• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* heat.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wacky old bat living below us

f-ing c*** just filed another fraudulent (sp?) complaint against us for noise. We were asleep you stupid crazy *****!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FIHTies
Customers or Potential ones asking me a question via PM about a product I carry and then after getting a detailed response not having the courtesy of responding with a thank you or I'll think about it or anything of the sort.

Yes I am a retailer trying to sell you something but a person too and if you walked into a store and asked a question you would say thank you when you left. Right? Right?

Well...I suppose those of you that don't thank me wouldnt say thank you either.

confused.gif

Jeez, I hope no one minds that I don't email back "you're welcome" when they thank me...it would take a decent chunk of my time up and I'd rather get more done for people. I appreciate being thanked but I really don't care if someone forgets. I understand the feeling but I really don't take it personally.

Anyway, right now my main irk is people who don't listen when I'm talking, interrupt me and change the subject, then expect me to care what they've talked about. So ignorant that I'm in the middle of a sentence about something that is very useful knowledge and they start going on about something else entirely or just give a blank stare and walk away. I'm going to lose it one of these days. It's only certain people, who unfortunately I don't have the luxury of just avoiding.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Having to log back into PayPal every fifteen minutes. I have to do this over a dozen times a day!

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DunderMifflin
people who park like this:

IMG_4092.jpg

He's just trying to save a couple spots for motorcycles.

tundrafour

Reaction score
Restaurants that require previous professional dishwashing experience.

Saucemaster

Sized Down 2
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
wacky old bat living below us

f-ing c*** just filed another fraudulent (sp?) complaint against us for noise. We were asleep you stupid crazy *****!

I have some friends in NYC who were sued by their (also old and completely insane) downstairs neighbor for the same thing. It was completely bogus, but none of them had the money to hire a lawyer, so they had to handle it themselves, relying on legal advice from friends. Lame as hell--they all work full time and most of them are in theater as well, so the time required alone was a horrible inconvenience. The legal system is screwed up.

So, hey, it could be worse... she could sue you.
frown.gif

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My pathetic FAFSA award amount has me pretty angry at poor people and school.

Bergdorf Goodwill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The motor that controls the automatic windows in my car broke, which has left me with the passenger window down. I hit my steering wheel hard enough to partially break it (what's up "objects destroyed in fits of impotent rage" thread).

I might as well put the donut tires on my car now. ****.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My overactive laziness neurotransmitters.

Isn't there some sort of diligence reuptake inhibitor pill?

east hastings

Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
My overactive laziness neurotransmitters.

Isn't there some sort of diligence reuptake inhibitor pill?

i believe it's called "cocaine"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads