• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
benes relationship with swd is like a guy who's had ten "crazy" girlfriend and is yet to realize that he is the problem

You're just mad that Bene x Brad-t is the #1 shipping on this board
shog[1].gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
...herp derp mcberp glurp...

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thats too bad. there is a lot to laugh about.

also, i did not redact for fear of mockery, i redacted because i felt it did not belong here.

Last edited:

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't like pets and I don't want kids, but I'm only 20 so I don't know anything. Anyway, I tried to to a plebe version of Istasi's fit from the other day, but it looks like ****, doesn't it? Why?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

my thesis is mainly about a german jewish intellectual named karl loewenstein. he was your typical leftist, and fled from hitler in 33, wound up in the us teaching at yale then amherst.

after immigrating he started writing a bunch of articles about 'militant democracy,' or the idea that fascism is able to subvert the democratic process - namely freedom of speech and proportional representation - and that democratic governments need to pass legislation suspending 'fundamental rights' in order to defeat fascism. he got more and more hysterical throughout the 1930s, and once ww2 started and france fell, started giving speeches about how america was about to fall to fascists and immediate steps needed to be taken to stop it. i have copies of letters from the attorney general to him basically saying 'we like your thinking, tell us more.' during the war he worked for the OSS, and after the war he was an interrogator at nuremburg until he (and all the jewish intellectuals) were driven out for being too fervent in denazification.

his ideas were incorporated into the new german constitution passed in 49, and he's becoming more and more relevant as western powers are struggling with how to deal with terrorism.

what sucks is i spend hours and hours working on this stuff, but nobody else knows/cares about it. very lonely.

if anyone wants to know more pm me and ill talk about this FOR HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS

I've always wondered how far we are going to go with this anti-terrorism ****. What you just wrote worries me, cuz it seems like everyone is willing to continually sacrifice freedom for the false guise of security.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads