• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urthwhyte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chill bro.
I don't think this looks bad.
It's basically a better version of what Eason does, but for some reason he gets a free pass.
++
I wasn't here for the whole espresso machine and 2% body fat kerfuffle but I honestly don't understand the CDHagg hate. Ascot aside, it's a completely fine, if slightly boring, outfit that likely looked better than 90% of the people there

Last edited:

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

It's basically a better version of what Eason does, but for some reason he gets a free pass.

I don't know about that. Seems like most Eason fits now are followed by some variation of at least one person asking what's happened to him.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saturday (cold):

Christy's
Oliver Spencer
SNS
Albam
Sanders

Last edited:

xJack

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think it's the scarf and the pants tbh (good fit, but your legs are really, really skinny..)

CDHagg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First date. We went to a nice authentic Italian restaurant, and I spent way more than I wanted to.
facepalm.gif

Few things...

- The scarf was a last-ditch effort to stay warm (once I realized it was a little chilly outside). Probably should have given it more thought.
- The jeans aren't very tight
- I'm not trying to look like a douche, and actually, some of my friends tell me that the reason I don't have a gf is that I'm not enough of a douche - I'm too nice.
confused.gif

-CDHagg Hate is cyclical, but it is crucial to the balance of the SF universe. Don't upset the balance, go with the ebb and tide of the hate flow. Let the Hagg Hate flow through you.
foo.gif

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

Chill bro.
I don't think this looks bad.

jimmies rustled much?

Last edited:

i2onnel

Reaction score
Ronnel is the biggest toolbag in the history of mankind. You get ***** for flaunting your wealth? Good job you unenlightened schmuck.
Sorry but an eye for an eye...

I'm sorry, are you mad?

Kid Nickels

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

++
I wasn't here for the whole espresso machine and 2% body fat kerfuffle but I honestly don't understand the CDHagg hate. Ascot aside, it's a completely fine, if slightly boring, outfit that likely looked better than 90% of the people there

Having been here for the espresso/2% action I would still agree (not with the 90% part though). the jeans are perhaps snug for some tastes but not mooseknuckle snug and it's just a jeans and jacket deal.. no big squeal. but CDH, I must ask for real... on a first date especially (not that I could think of another occasion that would make it appropriate), what's with the ascot/scarf. maybe you don't have a girlfriend because you look like this on a first date

and no hate... just thought you'd have a bit more judgement by now.

lastly... I wouldn't fret about the chick thing anyway. chicks who like douches for boyfriends are the chicks I like to degrade into pathetic whores before I kick them to the curb right before they think they're spending the night!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics