• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I probably have no idea what I'm talking about since I don't really dress anything like you, but anyways, I think I'd like this more with sweatpants not tucked in

Hey! They arent tucked in they just are very narrow at the bottom and id have to stretch them over the sneakers condom style lol

Thanks for your feedback though and thanks for keeping it positive!

volchok

Reaction score

The jacket is quite nice however you look very awkward due to your pose.

Last edited:

kindofyoung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey! They arent tucked in they just are very narrow at the bottom and id have to stretch them over the sneakers condom style lol
Thanks for your feedback though and thanks for keeping it positive!

Ah, I see.
In that case....you wouldn't happen to have a pair of white sneakers that weren't as high?
rolleyes.gif

EDIT: or possibly black ones? will probably be cooler with white/grey/white but white/grey/black wouldn't be too shabby either

Last edited:

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the club collar shirt buttoned all the way up. Those S2A pants need something edgier up top to complement them. There was another fit a while back with a Dana Lee shirt that looked really good. And though it's not a hard-and-fast rule, I personally tend to dislike the black pant + brown shoe combo.

colabear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's with the white tops and black bottoms fits going on around here today

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
looks like a spread collar with the poinst turned up

TWorksheets

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I guess the angle makes it hard to tell, but the shirt does in fact have a club collar.

I own a lot of work wear-y clothes and thought it would be fun to piece together a sleeker modern/minimalist look from what I already own. I would also prefer a black or grey shoe to keep the whole thing mono-chromatic but unfortunately I don't own anything like that.

I'm also not sure the shirt fabric (oxford cloth) works well with the pants. Maybe a crisper cotton would be better

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score

Thanks for the input guys. I guess the angle makes it hard to tell, but the shirt does in fact have a club collar.
I own a lot of work wear-y clothes and thought it would be fun to piece together a sleeker modern/minimalist look from what I already own. I would also prefer a black or grey shoe to keep the whole thing mono-chromatic but unfortunately I don't own anything like that.
I'm also not sure the shirt fabric (oxford cloth) works well with the pants. Maybe a crisper cotton would be better

i think the bigger issue is that the shirt is too small. if it was a size bigger it'd make the fit a lot cooler. as it is now, you look kind of block-y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads