• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
they did not quote you in their responses go back and look at the posts jfc

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DLester
"awesome. It sucked when you stopped posting for several months a while back. dont do that again"

Thank you, although I wouldn't go that far. You may be relieved to know that those pictures are from my new camera, although I don't know if it will raise my consistency any

Thanks to all the others for their comments and compliments

marg

Reaction score

marg, unless you're the stylist for One Direction, there's no way that suit fits "too full"
If anything, the downfall is the sleeve pitch, which is so dramatically off that it creates a huge distraction, and I'm not even usually one to care about sleeve pitch

Upon second look, the arms totally threw me off. There's way too much fabric there. It's not a sleeve pitch issue.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

I think the Geller **** looks good what am I missing

Eh, indoor photo taken up too close, not enough contrast (in both the outfit and the picture).

Move it outdoors and put the camera farther away, it'd look a whole lot better. Add something a little more contrast-y into the outfit, better still.
Momotaro vintage 0701/ 80's vintage shirt/ Vans.

Not a huge fan of gauged earlobes.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dunks don't really fit with shah's fits

Yeah, I'm not sure why people are encouraging him to keep them. They look pretty out of place in that fit.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Probably because they look like **** 100% of the time.

I briefly dated this girl with like 12 actually really good, really big tattoos and her gauges were the only one's i've ever seen that i cared for. When people take em out though, their ears turn into stretchy vaginas

kraska

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm not a photographer, but thanks on the comments.

Last edited:

kraska

Reaction score

Eh, indoor photo taken up too close, not enough contrast (in both the outfit and the picture).
Move it outdoors and put the camera farther away, it'd look a whole lot better. Add something a little more contrast-y into the outfit, better still.
Not a huge fan of gauged earlobes.
you are right about more contrast. My shoes don't pop enough. I've got a pair of red vans that would probably look a lot better. thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads