• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

singh02

Reaction score
Because he's still a teen. Many guys that first go to thee gym and do the "bro" workout (chest, arms). I actually think it's a good start for anyone going because the changes can be drastic, which will motivate one later to hit their weak spots.

And shellshock, I do think the double layer focuses attention on your hips. Especially the white on black. Not implying anything by that.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by db_ggmm
Your top and bottom are between proportionate to mildly under weight on the top. I'm not trying to burn either one of you, but a body's work is never done.
Eh, I'm done. I'm not going to gain any weight up top and I'm not sure it's possible to lose any. Wouldn't want to lose leg strength anyway, need that for skiing.

But yes, you are correct. For me to be totally proportionate my hips would need to be slightly narrower. Please if you could keep rude comments about my hips to yourself.

EDIT: OMG SHUT THE **** UP MAGICIAN.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
R you made me lol at work good job

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by barims
Thank you

This fuji stuff in interesting - I've never seen so many invested in helping one man live up to his mountainous alias. Will I be able to count on you all if I rename myself "Emma Watson's Babydaddy"?

Depends.... do you want me to swag you out, barims?
devil.gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Would I have to wear jawnz?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Solid fit mike, jeans are great.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^
yeah fit looks good, what are they?

Originally Posted by wEstSidE
i thought they were wack until kanye wore them.

lol

i think the shape of those lanvins works, just not sure about the colors - sneaks look like brown/olive combo, which i dont think goes with a black leather all that well
correct me if im wrong

also think i remember u sayin the spurrs shrank in the wash, but it still looks like you got plenty of inseam on them; nice fit

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
Solid fit mike, jeans are great.

thanks scott, figured you'd appreciate the looser denim

they are n&f wg hemmed to a 30" inseam. I only sized down 1 from my measured waist so they were snug when new but certainly not tight.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the ******* bro-science discussions are making their way to waywt. I thought that was safely contained in Health & Body Random Thoughts.

MOAR SQUATS EVERYONE!
happy.gif

sexonfabric

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by slack tide
I can't believe the ******* bro-science discussions are making their way to waywt. I thought that was safely contained in Health & Body Random Thoughts.

MOAR SQUATS EVERYONE!
happy.gif

But this is WAYWT...where criticizing peoples bodies is more important than what they are wearing
ffffuuuu.gif

cowsareforeating

Reaction score
mikey, the jeans are all that i'm okay with. hoodie is ugly and fits wrong, can't tell what your shoes look like and pretty meh about the shirt

that being said, i know you're in the middle of reworking your wardrobe so yeah...

idk if you really wanna go down this road to the aesthetic that i think you are... its hard not to look squaresville.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah the windbreaker is old and does fit weird. new ss outerwear is on the "want" list.

shoes are dirty vans. really wish I had brought my boots home for spring break, weather has been terrible this week.

why does this shirt get so much hate? Does the plaid just look bad?

the problem with me looking square is that...I am square. I don't have a huge drop because my upper body isn't that muscular. but I'm a cyclist so I'm not really interested in getting a jacked upper body. I don't think scott has much drop either (could be wrong) and no one generally hates on him for being squareish.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AR_Six
Toj / Spurr / Lanvin / W+H (nv). AKA, more or less what I'm wearing this summer. Lemme just pick up that whiteboard marker...
Re the Lanvis: The proportions on this look good to me. I am not sure what is putting people off; Lanvins aren't unusually chunky, although the sole is bigger than CPs. I like the contrast of the white sole as well. At any rate, I see a lot more thicker soled sneakers with slim jeans these days, which is what people seem to be doing with DBSS for example. I can't tell what the colors of the upper are. If they are brown/olive as BD says above, then they would not be my first choice with a black leather. Reasonable minds can differ on all of this.
Originally Posted by jet
I only like the black with black captoe and the flannel with rubber cap toe (both ones that I own), those are the most chic the rest are a bit corny.
Yeah a lot of them are ridiculous, and I am guilty of posting one of those here recently.
Originally Posted by barims
The new/old YSL suit in full
You should be standing for this pic so we can see that flare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads