• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johan
They're Margiela.

Everyone hate them.
confused.gif

dude if you're gonna rock those you need to step up from a zip cardigan.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
******* jeans are cool but def need better ensemble and lots of steeze. Not for the faint of swag.
+1 BR half zip sweater and tucked button down do not compute with those jeans.

Hot Dog Day #49

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
mellow - always great stuff seeing some great fits on previous pages
joshjean2.png
The Brooklyn Circus 8-panel cap Vintage Carhartt jacket Levis Type 2 jean jacket Vintage suede utility shirt J.Crew urban slim-fit chino J.Crew camp socks Florshiem wingtip chukka happy holidays and new year gentleman SE Up - Jean Jacket

outfit is pretty cool but i don't like the shoes, the sock tuck looks weird. i've read your blog and stuff but why do you always make that face in every single picture? smile, dawg.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Pieceofsand
Sorry about mentioning the price. Kind of a new guy here, didn't know all the Do's and Don'ts yet. Sorry again. I will not do that again.

Post a receipt next time.

Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
******* jeans are cool but def need better ensemble and lots of steeze. Not for the faint of swag.

+1

Originally Posted by Nil
+1 BR half zip sweater and tucked button down do not compute with those jeans.

+2

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually, a BR half zip sweater does not compute with anything. It's a swag eunuch. May as well move out to a ranch style house in the exburbs and call it quits on life.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hot Dog Day #49
outfit is pretty cool but i don't like the shoes, the sock tuck looks weird. i've read your blog and stuff but why do you always make that face in every single picture? smile, dawg.

eve4qf.jpg

sarcasm.gif

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
laugh.gif

i also haven't posted 11,000 pictures of myself with the same smug look on my face

wat? jkissi does not have a smug look on his face (he never does based on what I have seen). he doesn't smile but that does not equate smug.

you look like an actor but I can't put my finger on it. . .

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester

you look like an actor but I can't put my finger on it. . .

got it: John Hurt, although in this pic he looks old enough to be your dad.

clefI.gif

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
outfit is pretty cool but i don't like the shoes, the sock tuck looks weird.

I like the Florshiems, but I'm also a brogue fan. Always like jkissi's fits... the rolls and accessories work with his skinny frame and really display the clothing nicely and reference multiple eras of fashion. Plus he's never precious with his brands... it's terribly boring to watch guys throw together a few $500 "pieces" that don't hang together and call it a day. Inspiring me to take some of my holiday time off to hit the thrift stores.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ still no good, dude.

Also, I generally like jkissi, and appreciate the synthtuck, but I did't enjoy his most recent fit much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads