• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by G0079
If cost is your concern, I dropped like $135 for glasses at Warby Parker, and they have worked out very well for me. High index lenses and everything. I'm a -4.0 (read: ****** eyesight) in both eyes and I didn't have any problems with the prescription. Just grabbed the details from my optometrist and sent them to WP.

They might be worth checking out, although that is depending where you live, since I think they only ship within the states. They have a great return/exchange policy too, if the glasses don't work out.

4.0 isn't THAT bad, I thought it was for a while until I talked to a friend who is -9.0 the other day. Apparently if he doesn't put his glasses in the same spot every night he can't find them in the morning
confused.gif

Anyway those glasses don't seem to be worth what he paid regardless, but if he likes them then who cares? If he keeps them in good shape he could wear them for years and the price could be justified.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
LMAO what the **** are those jeans? How many kneepad jokes do you get a day?

JKISSI

Reaction score
mellow - always great stuff
seeing some great fits on previous pages

joshjean2.png

The Brooklyn Circus 8-panel cap
Vintage Carhartt jacket
Levis Type 2 jean jacket
Vintage suede utility shirt
J.Crew urban slim-fit chino
J.Crew camp socks
Florshiem wingtip chukka

happy holidays and new year gentleman

SE Up - Jean Jacket

max_r

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Chirinsky - i dig that, but i think you need to get jeans that are looser from the knee down, especially with boots. the narrowness of the leg opening is making your feet look like they're size 14.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i likes the jeans. needs leather shirt or the tee to complete the insert name here steez neil barrett makes some leather insert jeans as well, check those out johan, if youre into that stuff.

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's a nice outfit, and the jeans fit great in my opinion. But the knee pads are just too much. Like how BoO made the knee pad sweats this season. I'm a sweats junkie but wouldn't touch those at 50% off (5). I just don't spend enough time on my knees to warrant needing knee pads
blush.gif

slack tide

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
mellow - always great stuff
seeing some great fits on previous pages

joshjean2.png

The Brooklyn Circus 8-panel cap
Vintage Carhartt jacket
Levis Type 2 jean jacket
Vintage suede utility shirt
J.Crew urban slim-fit chino
J.Crew camp socks
Florshiem wingtip chukka

happy holidays and new year gentleman

SE Up - Jean Jacket

Modest brands and vintage strung together for a copacetic look. The pant tuck into socks is different for me, but you seem to make it work. Nice location too. Happy new year.

Scooba

Reaction score
I think the Margiela jeans would look cool if they just had the swatch across the thigh. The knee pads are an unfortunate addition.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dsc01416xe.jpg
dsc01415d.jpg
i like the shape of this hood, knight-like 100% cotton flannel polyester stuff black sneakers i tried this fit with my shirt tucked in(because there is no elastic at hem, and ive seen it done) but it looked dumb. i think the tucked in look would look better with trousers and not "sweat trousers" i only have black trousers, and to please softy i didnt want to go all "black black black"
inlove.gif
also took someones advice to step closer to the camera, now i cant get my sneakers in the fit :/ ill work it out

Johan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snowmanxl
i likes the jeans. needs leather shirt or the tee to complete the insert name here steez

neil barrett makes some leather insert jeans as well, check those out johan, if youre into that stuff.

The leather shirt is too bad ass for me, but I plan to buy a black leather aviator jacket.

Most of the time I'm wearing cotton or wool pants, I find jeans pretty boring and "too easy". So when I buy a pair I like it to be original/strange/funny.

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johan
The leather shirt is too bad ass for me, but I plan to buy a black leather aviator jacket.

Most of the time I'm wearing cotton or wool pants, I find jeans pretty boring and "too easy". So when I buy a pair I like it to be original/strange/funny.

did you see the RO denims with the leather ass, those are cool. the corner has some.
yeah, sometimes i find jeans boring as well. the quirkier designs are all done with trousers it seems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads