• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Aggregated I think I have spent that much or more

Not sure about 1 purchase

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I pretty much re bought my whole wardobe but in a size larger in both pants and shirts. But yea, it pretty much looked like the whole store.

I probably spent a grand + at uniqlo the past 3 months. But it was expected, I was just getting out of college and transferring into the M-F work week and had zero office appropriate clothes.

Hoping to get back some of the costs when I throw a ton of Uniqlo stuff up on the B&S

Last edited:

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
At the moment going to stop buying Uniqlo after 1 more purchase

Seeing how the store will be opening in 4-5 months near me. I'll wait it out and handle the stuff in person to pickup basic goods

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

At the moment going to stop buying Uniqlo after 1 more purchase
Seeing how the store will be opening in 4-5 months near me. I'll wait it out and handle the stuff in person to pickup basic goods

Toasted, you always seem to be "done after 1 more purchase."

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
And then the internet surprises me again!

Seriously though my Uniqlo side of the wardrobe has been pretty boring. It is what it is, basics that keep me clothed 5 days a week.
My job at the moment doesn't call for MC attire so at the price point and filling in the holes, it does the job.

Aside from that, I've been pretty disinterested with Uniqlo for awhile after +J ended.

Hopefully UU x Uniqlo F/W 12 will be better with some much needed outerwear that I should have picked up from +J line when it was still readily available.

rirawin

Reaction score

Anyone try on the Premium linen slim fit jacket? Are the measurmens on the UK site accurate because this jacket is VERY slim.

I am an XS in the oxford cloth and according to the measurements I need a medium?

The measurements on the UK site from personal experience, are very accurate.

On a side note there's a sale on the UK webstore, for those who need a free proxy service give me a shout.

Last edited:

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

And then the internet surprises me again!
Seriously though my Uniqlo side of the wardrobe has been pretty boring. It is what it is, basics that keep me clothed 5 days a week.
My job at the moment doesn't call for MC attire so at the price point and filling in the holes, it does the job.
Aside from that, I've been pretty disinterested with Uniqlo for awhile after +J ended.
Hopefully UU x Uniqlo F/W 12 will be better with some much needed outerwear that I should have picked up from +J line when it was still readily available.

hush u love uniqlo

aspasp

Reaction score
So what's the best color for the premium linen jacket

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yea as much as I try to get away from uniqlo I keep coming back. I had it in my mind yesterday that I was going to just go to J crew and drop 2k on a new wardrobe in a larger size. I tried on everything and HATED the way stuff fit me / looked on me. I just really like Uniqlo's cut and subtle details that make them more similar to high quality clothes than J. Crew.

mrstyle1

Reaction score
-How often does Uniqlo put there clothes on sale? I'm looking to buy some stuff and I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and pay retail or hold out for a sale.

-Do the necks on the crew neck t-shirts fit snug?...Or are they a little bit more loose? My reference is Lands End, I like the fit on there t-shirts. Is Uniqlo similar?

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

-How often does Uniqlo put there clothes on sale?  I'm looking to buy some stuff and I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and pay retail or hold out for a sale.

I don't think they've ever had a sale.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
NEVER

Anyone get any shipment updates today? I betcha it was a crazy day for suddenlee, I hope they were able to get the colors in premium linen shirts I wanted.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup doods, just venturing from the land of MC over to here for a vacation. Wondering about the sizing differences between the US/UK and Asia. Looking at the premium linen 3-roll-2 jacket from Uniqlo. The medium from Japan store should be perfect for me in sizing, does that translate to an S in US/UK exactly or are they still a bit different. e.g body and sleeve length differences.

Plus does anyone know a proxy/mailforward service from China, Hong Kong and Japan to Australia? Or even UK for that matter.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

NEVER
Anyone get any shipment updates today? I betcha it was a crazy day for suddenlee, I hope they were able to get the colors in premium linen shirts I wanted.

They probably just cleared the shelves and will return whatever wasn't actually ordered :lol:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads