• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
do we have this week's promos? I want some Airism jawnz and am too lazy to go look myself atm.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does Uniqlo have any soft plain dress shirts? Sorta like what Jcrew has in plain colors for the office. I really hate wearing OCBDs for some reason, the fabric makes me feel like I'm 80 years old.

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Does Uniqlo have any soft plain dress shirts? Sorta like what Jcrew has in plain colors for the office. I really hate wearing OCBDs for some reason, the fabric makes me feel like I'm 80 years old.

Yes they do have fine cloth dress shirts. I think they go for $29.90. I've had one for about two years and like the quality on it for the price.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes they do have fine cloth dress shirts. I think they go for $29.90. I've had one for about two years and like the quality on it for the price.

Awesome. I just went and checked he J crew comparisons and for $29 vs $79 there prob isnt much difference between the two .

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
probably no chance but did anyone get the UU Light Cotton Jacket in light gray (05 Gray) in XS and want to sell it? Or willing to trade for the exact same jacket in dark gray in XS?

got the dark gray today, but like the light gray better

kashmir

Reaction score
Anybody tried the wing collar shirt they have? Really considering this for a go to formal shirt w/o tie. A bit weird design though there's a bib pattern on the front.

hwai333

Reaction score

Anybody tried the wing collar shirt they have? Really considering this for a go to formal shirt w/o tie. A bit weird design though there's a bib pattern on the front.

It's not a weird design, it's called a tuxedo shirt

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Searching this site is a nightmare, so apologies if this has already been asked, but: How do the dry perfect shape flat front trousers fit? I ask because, if I remember correctly, the perfect shape stuff last year fit pretty slim.

Sean9

Reaction score
I think my chinos have a 7 or 7.5 inch leg opening can't remember which. But they're pretty slim only thing is they came with a 34 in inseam (don't know if the trousers do) so had to get them tailored (which they do there for free, not sure how suddenlee would handle it)

kashmir

Reaction score
alright. Just a note: I tried it today; It fits really slim, slimmer than the usual Uniqlo shirt fit.

BoboMax

Reaction score

Searching this site is a nightmare, so apologies if this has already been asked, but: How do the dry perfect shape flat front trousers fit? I ask because, if I remember correctly, the perfect shape stuff last year fit pretty slim.

Pretty slim but not skinny fit

pyroxyze

Reaction score
Is there a restock on UU stuff? Placed an order for some stuff last Sunday (8 days ago) Still not in stock :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics