• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Great pickups, guys...

Now let's seem some more photos of people actually wearing all this cool gear

Good luck. Around here it's 96% a statement of what someone got, 3% pics of actual items... usually just stuff folded up, and 1% fit pics. For as much as people claim to purchase around here there's a very limited amount of visual evidence.

thefastlife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ill be sure to post pics when and IF i receive the items i ordered....

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i have it, i'll try and get you dimensions later today. but if you're looking for slim, i don't know if this will do the trick. its not super bulky but it does have some weight to it.
Thanks man, that would be appreciated. I'm hoping for something thats about the same height and length as a card case but maybe about 1 - 1.5" thick. Basically an iphone size wallet but a little thicker.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

stevent any pics of your girlfriend's Iron Ore shirt? My girl is interested in that and the Calico

@Sym two iPhone pics here, it's a crisp / lighter weight shirt

deez nuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks man, that would be appreciated. I'm hoping for something thats about the same height and length as a card case but maybe about 1 - 1.5" thick. Basically an iphone size wallet but a little thicker.

L just under 4 3/4"
W 3 3/4"
D slightly over 5/8"

n-domino

Reaction score
I received my Type II jacket in a size large but it is too big. A medium would fit better. If anyone has a medium that they would like to trade for a large then let me know. RL.com is all out of mediums and the stores can't honor the discount in the event of an exchange. Thanks!

stu00a

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One time I bought a bowery boots at Polo outlet. Size was 11 so I wanted to exchange it to size 9 so I called the RRL store and asked them saying "Hey, I bought this boots but turns out to be these run too big on my feet and I need size 9" and couple days later they called me "Hey, we just got it in from W. Broadway store and come here to exchange it" and they exchanged with no questions asked.

I don't know if it is going to work now but you can try at least.

n-domino

Reaction score
Hmmm....I could risk it and try washing them to see if they shrink, but RL doesn't specify whether the denim is sanforized or unsanforized.

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All my ralph orders shipped and all my RRL items shipped

This included

Black beanie
Western dark denim shirt
Rockford denim for women
Lightning varsity
And the Spokane jeans. Think that's all the RRL I got

Should've picked up the light denim western

00bam

Reaction score

All my ralph orders shipped and all my RRL items shipped

This included

Black beanie
Western dark denim shirt
Rockford denim for women
Lightning varsity
And the Spokane jeans. Think that's all the RRL I got

Should've picked up the light denim western

How does the Spokane jeans look in person?

Im curious to see how they are I ordered them aswell...I thought they were slim fits at first glance on the site...definitely look slimer than the other straights on the site

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads