• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
For SS 13 how forgiving are the trousers and jeans in terms of the thigh room / seat area?

Are they cut as usually really slim from the waist down? There is like one thing I want to pick up and it is a pair of white denim.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love almost all of it. Poor bank account...

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That duffel sounds very interesting. Nylon/wool waterproof blend?

The new shawl knit cardigan, old shawl cardigan, and shirt jacket look awesome too. Liking the new track pants too.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OH and don't forget the blazer coat. Saw that in the runway photos and I still want.

Last edited:

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Everything looks a million times better in person. This collection is truly impressive.

Toasty all the pants are cut differently. The jeans are slim through the thigh but not constricting.

The waterproof stuff is really the best (though it is not super warm!). The price tag obviously reflects that, but the construction on those is pretty amazing and I think there was special research done for that fabric.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thinking about copping the waterproof parka from S/S, anyone handled it? The fit makes me nervous, looks real awkward in some fit pics.

zzzzap

Reaction score
Two size 36 linen check blazers at opening ceremony in NYC marked down to 159.

jj101

Reaction score
more stuff has been added

p.s. if anyone has the university cap and wants to trade with a quilted nylon sports cap hit me up, perfect condition

Last edited:

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn season looks good, i just hope in xs for the shirting the decreased the sleeve length because 25" is a bit too much and i have owned a lot of high quality brand shirts but none ever measured 25" in the sleeve.

this is what killed it for me last season.

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bummed that there doesn't seem to be a shirt with that forest print available :/

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Navy wool field coat. Win.

Now hurry up and get to 50% off :)

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I just want that blazer coat. When is that going up?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 80 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 35 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads