• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Initial stuff on the Website.

Really liking the looser fits on some of the knits!

Lurks

Reaction score
Initial stuff on the Website.

Really liking the looser fits on some of the knits!

Forget the knits (jade? turquoise just happened) but dat neoprene
drool.gif
will be hard to choose between the raglan coat or the bomber.

Boiled wool shirt jacket also looks good.

TheObserver

Reaction score
Thought on Ervell standard jeans? Are they gonna fade like regular jeans?

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So much goodness this season wow. Anyone know if I can expect a gray melange pocket sweater? I saw a preview of one from Nomad's instagram last winter. Hoping it actually comes to fruition.

There was a grey melange pocket sweater last fall/winter, so I dunno if he'd do the same color right away again

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Parka, Aviator, Field Coat and quilted bomber in my sights. Can't wait for sales!

Last edited:

wolfie

Reaction score
New season looks very promising so far - missed out on the turquoise pocket knit from last winter, so will definitely be picking up the new Jade version. Also like the look of the flecked raglan sweatshirt, hoodie, baseball knit jacket, air jacket, and the updated Aviator looks awesome.

Disappointed with the Bomber so far, from what I've seen it's not for me, may change once more pics are available though.

Quick question - if i usually take a 34 in standard jeans, which fit great, should I be looking to get a 32 or 33 in the stonewash selvedge denim?

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for intended fit, probably 33, if you want them really slim and to not get very saggy, you can go down 2 but no promises on whether or not you'll be able to get in in the first place...one is safter, but you end up with a slightly slouchy fit after stretching which is really what you should want if you're buying these jeans..

wolfie

Reaction score
Thanks a lot, will go for the 33.

Any idea when the rest of the new season gear will be live on the web store?

mcfly26

Reaction score
debating on wheter coping a cotton or wool pocket sweater. I dont have one yet and would go towards the alpaca version, however Im not sure how itchy it is and how thick also. Any thoughts?

nowiremember

Reaction score
I think I need to give up on ervell shirting. I have tried both medium and large in the button collar shirts. Medium is just to slim in the body but good every where else. Large good in the body but with huge arms (both length and width) and crazy long. I guess I am just not meant to own them.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FIT ME PERFECTLY, BRO.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads