• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

*** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread ***

click here

Reaction score
I got the Dark Turquoise Pocket Sweater in size small. It's a bit tight but I can't return it because I'm located in Australia and shipping is too expensive. Any Aussies want it?

PDinh

Reaction score
If anyone got the raglan sleeve overcoat in a small and it doesn't work out, gimme a tell.

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Always offer me your things before putting them on ebay or the marketplace.

Thanks

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the navy/grey jacquard pants and forest print hat. Looking forward to them and hoping they work out well.

PS: If you're interested in the Turqoise pocket sweater in small, it will be listed soon, but feel free to PM me in the meantime.

rapefruit

Reaction score
Got my forest print field coat today, it's pretty awesome. I'm surprised it's still available in all sizes. Is it because everyone's sick of floral stuff already? It's the only "floral" jacket that's ever appealed to me, other than the miharayasuhiro one.

On a side note: To anyone who has had their stuff shipped to Canada, did you have to pay customs/duties with fedex? It was the only option available and they have this nasty habit of sending you an invoice like a month later. I did ask the webstore to mark down the value, not sure if they did it. They agreed to do it this summer though, but it was with UPS.

As for sizing, I'm XL in everything ervell and I went with XL, fits perfectly. Will try to post a fit soon.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Fedex shipped box of twill jeans was marked with a value of $30.

Though we don't pay taxes on items under $1000 anyway in AUS.

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just ordered the navy/grey jacquard pants and forest print hat. Looking forward to them and hoping they work out well.

PS: If you're interested in the Turqoise pocket sweater in small, it will be listed soon, but feel free to PM me in the meantime.

Aw why didn't it work out?

Gruntle

Reaction score
Got the field coat and blazer coat.a club collar shirt and shawl collar cardigan . Come on mail man.

nowiremember

Reaction score
I took a shot on the Cardigan in size large. See if it works out. May be a bit big.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone order from the webstore and have fedex lose your package? Just happened to me (with an alpaca pocket sweater I've been lusting after forever). Fedex told me to contact the store about their lost/stolen package policy, so I emailed them but have yet to get a response. I would perfer my sweater however my money back would be nice too (considering I bought the sweater before the 50% drop).

death shot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fedex is the worst around here.

afixedpoint

Crossfit
Reaction score
A lot of folks were wondering about blazer coat sizing. In between M and L, blazer coat 40 is quite snug on me, but it works. If you're usually a M, I would recommend 40. Also picked up a white quilted sweatshirt in M in NYC, thanks to @toothsomesound! Super nice dude! Next time, hopefully will see more SF folks.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 to @toothsomesound, helped me realise that the 42 was likely the best option. Blazer Coat on the way.
nod[1].gif

Based on the measurements, I just think the 40 would be too fitted/tight, even if the lengths would be better.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Aw why didn't it work out?

Sweater is awesome, but it fit me a bit more fitted than I was hoping. It's not that it doesn't fit, but I think I would prefer it a bit more slouchy.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads