• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jp2k1

Reaction score
I finally got a pair of 403's. Unfortunately my wife does not like them - she has a problem with the stacked heel. I don't want to keep them if my wife doesn't like them, but I really want to keep them. Does that make sense? She might like the 405's in Kudu, as they have a Vibram sole. Does anyone sell a 403 with a Vibram sole?
I'm a bit bummed.

Its your feet. You can put whatever you like on them.

Disco Volante

Reaction score

Maiden voyage of the WinnPerry tan vegano calf boot today.

Nice, I wore mine again yesterday. I think I've worn them in the wild about half a dozen times since I picked them up! Do yours have a little squeakiness to them where the upper meets the vamp? I think it will subside when they break in more.

halfnhalfnhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another Leffot pre-order tomorrow . . .

Alden Pre-Orders

Our Alden x Leffot Snuff Suede Captoe and Alden x Leffot color 8 shell cordovan PT Blucher will be available to pre-order tomorrow, September 12, at 12:00 pm EDT. Pre-orders will be taken online and in store.

At the same time, we will also accept requests for non-stock sizes by email only. The deadline for non-stock size requests is Monday, September 15, 2014, or while space is available.

The number of pairs on these pre-orders is limited, and orders will be accepted while quantities last. Orders are on a first-come, first-served basis. We are unable to accept any requests before the launch time.

We suggest that you view the terms of our Alden pre-order policy. For more information on how the pre-order process works, view our Alden pre-order guide.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have been waiting a wile for them to run the #8 dover. I am bummed to see this PT come up with crepe. I much prefer the other version but guessing that one will be a ways off now...

Steel28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have been waiting a wile for them to run the #8 dover. I am bummed to see this PT come up with crepe. I much prefer the other version but guessing that one will be a ways off now...

I was holding my breath when I saw color 8 for a quick second..my mind was racing "yes, finally #8 Dover, FINALLY". Then I saw the CREPE sole :D Oh well, the wait continues..

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Leffot has really been rocking the new Alden make ups, wonder what's going on with LeatherSoul they've really quiet as of late....

epc2

Reaction score
Funny how a good Marketing can help you sell anything , Leffot is doing a pre order for a model that is readily available(snuff medallion bal)@ TSM,DC,SF , it was even on sale @Bensilver a few weeks ago,they're doing their job and I'm sure they will sell them , the power of good mkting skills.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So close, I am waiting on the Dover preorder as well. I even emailed Unionmade to see if they were going to do another run of the Dover on commando but no luck, sound like they have no plans to run it again for at least a year or more if they even do.

Bbombers85

Reaction score
FYI - Alden of Carmel has a #2 lwb (anniversary run) in 10.5D available (so close to my 10D) and a Cigar LWB irregular in 10D for $475.

Last edited:

budapest12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Funny how a good Marketing can help you sell anything , Leffot is doing a pre order for a model that is readily available(snuff medallion bal)@ TSM,DC,SF , it was even on sale @Bensilver a few weeks ago,they're doing their job and I'm sure they will sell them , the power of good mkting skills.
+1. They spin it well. Even the more common stuff gets a nice write up and some great pics.

Burzan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Talking about the dovers.

Wearing mine today ,love'em.

Yep, just reaffirms why I have to keep telling myself to be patient. I am a little worried about how the unlined will hold up in the long run though, just don't want them to get too sloppy looking.

Last edited:

kpag

Reaction score
Maiden voyage of the WinnPerry tan vegano calf boot today.

These look amazing. The lighting here compliments the color much better than on the WinnPerry site. If I could get this same exact boot (leather sole, cap toe) in natural CXL I'd jump all over it.

SkySaw

Reaction score

Its your feet. You can put whatever you like on them.

Sure, but I find there are certain benefits to having a spouse that cares about and enjoys the way I look :). I just need to figure out how to convince her that the 403 is a nice look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads