• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

absurdian

Reaction score
Anyone have the City Shorts know if it's supposed to be sized up one? It feels sort of awkward trying to use the second clear button inside the waistband.

Ecco

Reaction score
I sized up one because of the thigh measurements. The waist is true to size so you may just be a size up.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The justin and predator are the same pant but the leg opening should be different. That's why they are on sale. The grader didn't grade them correctly. I stated that earlier.
You will notice a HUGE difference in the justin and predator for spring. The city short is similar. I had to size up. The low rise and saddle give people a nice ass shape butt it feel different from your other chinos you may have.
I get mad compliments on my bum when I wear the chinos but then again I am a sexy mother ******.

I have shipped 99% of all orders. I am going to Wisconsin on the 26th til the 30th. I will barely be checking emails and orders won't ship until the 31st.
I will be hunting so I doubt if I will have cell or internet.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all.

Best,

Mauro

PS- SF's new years resolution should be to listen to me about sizing. I know you will be very happy with Spring'13 and Fall'13.

BuffaloWang

Reaction score

Looks like I'm keeping the predators. Will be getting Katahdin or 1000 Miles, should be able to fit over those too.

Now have a pair of 29 Justin's to sell.

The Badgeman

Reaction score
I sized up one on the city shorts and on the justin chinos and both fit perfectly, thanks to Mauro for letting me pick these up and for the good deal on the shirts as well, have fun on your trip and I'll get the remaining shirts from you when you get back.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eggplant bamboo V-neck, size medium - softer than you can imagine, awesome color; even with my 920's camera, can't quite get the color right - it's beautiful, though.

konadog

Reaction score
thanks mauro for the reasonably priced goods. bought a bunch of ****, almost everything fits except for one piece - and that will be going to my boss, who ain't slim.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Eggplant bamboo V-neck, size medium - softer than you can imagine, awesome color; even with my 920's camera, can't quite get the color right - it's beautiful, though.

Nice. I want the eggplant in medium. Anybody want to sell?

who8mahrice

Reaction score
Eggplant is a dark purple. I was skeptical of purple at first, but it looks really good in person. Has a shade of indigo to it.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Porchetta and goose looking legit Mauro.

*These are not clothes references before someone asks.

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
a few more random shirts have been added to the firesale

melon & charcoal shirts are both sickkk

Dirty Gurty

Reaction score
I received my white pinpoint shirt today in BD, absolutely perfect dress shirt! I also got a hooligan crewneck from the fire sale, sized down one to a large b/c my XL merino crewneck was a little big. That didn't exactly work out and the hooligan is kinda tight. Someone (who's able to) should start a WvG Firesale Trade thread over in B&S...

Winston S.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received my order today. I ordered city chino shorts in red and navy in size 30 and the gingham knickers in size 30 also.

Unfortunately, what I received was the city chino shorts in navy size 30 and the gingham knickers, but got the Justin chinos in 30 in red instead of the chino shorts.

Fit pics below. The waist seems doable for me. but i think the rise is the killer on these for me. They are just too snug in the crotch. I am going to ask Mauro to swap the Justin Chinos for the shorts I ordered in possibly 32.

City shorts

Gingham knickers

ManCalledNova

Reaction score
Is the tote still available? I'd like to get one before Jan 30th but I don't see the link on the site anymore? :puzzled:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads