• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blood blood blood blood !!!!
devil.gif

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok ok, I guess I got a little carried away
biggrin.gif

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aj_del
I am pretty sure the one guy who shows up wins
Especially when he's the one who was challenged.

Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
We should settle all disputes on this forum with these types of duels.
I demand satisfaction, suh!

simpson_glove_slap.jpg

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Mike is the man ...

He won by NC...

Made in California

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC (Houston)
We should settle all disputes on this forum with these types of duels.

99.999 times out of a million, you would be right. What I would like, for Christmas, is a set of SF Stand-Off rules (For example, five fit pics total, three with jacket, four with tie, judged on fit, diversity, personal style, color matching, pattern matching, etc etc).

The reason I think this is such a good idea is this: One thing this forum does lack is dispute resolution of the competitive sort. One thing I love about poker, which I play a very large amount of, is how easy it is to resolve disputes. At the table occasionally someone will start to berate someone else for their terrible play, and the other person will just say, "Heads up?" This way they either STFU because they realize the person actually is a better player than them, or they accept the challenge and get demolished. Win/Win/Win

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If one side doesn't show the other side wins. Like a traffic ticket.

That said, there are no forfeits here. We have pics of both contestants. So let's poal mbreinin's golden jacket vs. Reevolving's tit shots
lol8[1].gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Made in California
One thing I love about poke...a person will just say, "Heads up?" This way they either STFU because they realize the person actually is a better player than them, or they accept the challenge and get demolished. Win/Win/Win

1st annual SF Holdem WAYWRN Tournament?

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I agree completely with rules, such number of pics, number of days to post them etc. The only problem I see w a more formal or organized venue for dispute resolution is that it might get diluted if a bunch of people starts challenging others over trivial things. In other words in order to challenge to an "Officia SF Duel" there has to be a substantial insult. Otherwise, a good
ffffuuuu.gif
should suffice. Just my $.02

asdf

Reaction score
Originally Posted by anginaprinzmetal
I agree completely with rules, such number of pics, number of days to post them etc. The only problem I see w a more formal or organized venue for dispute resolution is that it might get diluted if a bunch of people starts challenging others over trivial things. In other words in order to challenge to an "Officia SF Duel" there has to be a substantial insult. Otherwise, a good
ffffuuuu.gif
should suffice. Just my $.02

As i understand it, the challenger has not shown up for the duel. Slightly different circumstance.

BlackShoes

Reaction score
I think we should have a poll on this thread, just to make it conclusive.

BlueHorseShoe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mickey711
^this threak is not complete until Reev posts fit pics.

Is this going to devolve into following reevolving's posts and demanding fit pics wherever?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads