• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Takahiro Miyashita - Number (N)ine, The Soloist

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sipang
yes we can; **** camo chinos

I had a feeling you stumbled into here...

dwyhajlo

Reaction score
F/W 2009 the final Number (N)ine collection, right? That was alsways my favorite stuff of his. I like that everything I've seen of The Soloist so far seems to be a continuation from that last collection. Dislike the use of New Balances in some of the shots for it (file under old news).

gwolf

Reaction score
i like his personal style more than the collection.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
I still have the weird sundae invite from the last show on my wall. RIP N(N).
cry.gif

SPK

Reaction score
Really like the glasses from this spring/summer. Does anyone know if they have plans to stock in US?

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit. Even the bigger size ? Did you try stuff on ?

Originally Posted by SPK
Really like the glasses from this spring/summer. Does anyone know if they have plans to stock in US?

In 2012 I think

Phiberglass

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK

Are you talking about the Oliver Peoples collab? They were released in Japan in March. I had a OP rep contact when she found out some information and they should be in the states late 2011, however that's tentative.

tahonng

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phiberglass
Are you talking about the Oliver Peoples collab? They were released in Japan in March. I had a OP rep contact when she found out some information and they should be in the states late 2011, however that's tentative.

Cool. Please keep us posted. I've wanted to try on a pair of the acetate ones since I found out about them.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tumblr_ljilx3Z1XB1qzgagmo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by bows1
Yeah. The biggest size won't fit my shoulders.

I'm probably in the same boat then
frown.gif
Ah well, there's still the goofy pants...

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Necro Bump for S/S 2012!!

"If cool, edgy and casual streetwear is your thing, you mustn’t miss out The Soloist’s latest collection which takes the term streetwear to another, much more artistic level…Takahiro Miyashita, the designer and a creative force behind this Japanese menswear brand has designed a super stylish line for Spring/Summer 2012, which proves of the designer’s ingenious talent and masterful craftsmanship. The attention to the greatest details is brilliant, the color palette is adorable and the layering definitely adds a finishing touch and turns every ensemble into a real head turner. Besides the outfits that we are certainly in love with, what makes this collection even more amazing is the fact that each piece is hand-dyed in 5 key colors using The Soloist patented “Earth dye”…
P.S. The designer appears as a model in the line’s lookbook and his face is hidden behind the splashes of paint done also by Takahiro himself.
"

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-16.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-15.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-14.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-13.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-12.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-11.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-10.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-09.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-08.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-07.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-06.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-05.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-04.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-03.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-02.jpg

The-Soloist-S-S-2012-by-Takahiro-Miyashita-01.jpg

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's some kind of capsule collection they're doing for IF Boutique in Soho. I haven't checked it out. I just noticed a mention of it on IF's website.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads