• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr Engineer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why are most of the F/W 13 Jackets Havana fit?!?!? :(

Havana fits are too tight for me in the arms.

The Soho and Washington Navy plain jackets are nice but can live without it.

Overall not impressed with the jacket selection.Hopefully they will add more items or some of these items will grow on me

GradSchooler

Reaction score
I would give the collection a "meh" overall. Aside from a couple of coats (the red overcoat I do quite like), which are overpriced as far as I'm concerned, their aren't enough napolis or washingtons in the collection to keep my interest.

cuponoodles

Reaction score
Moderately into the F/W stuff so far.

I like the inclusion of more browns (something their last F/W collection was lacking) and darker hues this season. I'm also very much into the green cord suit. I just glanced, but did anyone catch any tweeds?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'm enjoying the F/W items they have shown so far. It's just hard for me to get that excited as I already feel like my closet is loaded too heavily towards colder weather odd jackets, for this part of the country, as it is.

Last edited:

CousinDonuts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This red Copenhagen is the ****. Have the button stances moved farther north or is it just me?

I like that jacket also. And I agree that the stance looks high. Definitely have to go with the longer cut for that one.

Though I could never wear it in my profession, I like this suit. I'm also a big fan of this coat.

I wonder if this suit is flannel? If it is, why can't the description just say so?

As Engineer said, lots of Havanas, which I find odd because it is their unconstructed model, but usually F/W wares need a little more warmth and therefore would be fully lined. I really wish they would stock some more business-appropriate suits. They have the solids and pinstripes, but I'd like to have some more glen plaids or SUBTLE windowpanes.

Didn't this style jacket die with disco?

And do the Sienna shoulders look weird to you guys? Looks like a natural shoulder, but with a hint of roping, enough that raising your arm creates a fold. I noticed that when I tried one on and didn't like it.

Last edited:

lierre

Reaction score
I would give the collection a "meh" overall. Aside from a couple of coats (the red overcoat I do quite like), which are overpriced as far as I'm concerned, their aren't enough napolis or washingtons in the collection to keep my interest.
I am also waiting for more Napolis and Washingtons... I asked a SA and he said they should be up Aug 12th.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm also a big fan of this coat.

Wow I wish I didnt see this coat. Found out weight is 500-520 grams OR 17.6-18.3 oz Can anyone give thoughts on the quality compared to Epaulet and Howard Yount? Thank you.

Last edited:

Keal19

Reaction score
One last update, I'm setting off tomorrow morning with my girlfriend so should have an update for everyone tomorrow afternoon or at the latest on wednesday. Last chance for any requests and for those of you who have PM'd me, I will do my best to meet your requests, I'll also be buying a few things to put up on the BS thread that I think might cover my travel costs!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads