• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Suggestions for all-in-one body/hair/shave stuff

SVS

Reaction score
I'm looking for something similar to Nivea Active 3 that's an all-in-one body, face, hair wash and shaving cream. I don't like that Nivea never seems to rinse cleanly and need something for when I'm traveling. Suggestions for an alternative?

TheD0n

Reaction score
How lazy do you have to be to demand such a product?

You must score at least 193 on the arbitrary laziness scale.

Sorry, will read the entire post next time.

Alex C

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SVS
I'm looking for something similar to Nivea Active 3 that's an all-in-one body, face, hair wash and shaving cream. I don't like that Nivea never seems to rinse cleanly and need something for when I'm traveling. Suggestions for an alternative?

I don't think the issue here is laziness, just trying to pack light.

Truth be told, when travelling I'm known to just bring a bar of soap and use it for all of the above. Might not be the best for my hair, but it works.

Nathaniel72

Reaction score
I use Bronner's Magic Soap. It's a castile (oil) soap, it works fantastic for hair/body wash. I also use it for shaving but I have to constantly rework it to a lather while I'm shaving.

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
/\\ +1 A bar of soap will be no fun to pack after using it in the shower. Get the Bronners in liquid form. AND............ "Eminem claims it as his favourite soap, and even uses it to brush his teeth when he's in the shower" I thought I went insane I thought I was a goner Who cares about the bitches I want my Dr Bronner's

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads