• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum's "Just what Santa should have brought" Viberg GMTO thread, 2016

Raneleigh

Reaction score
Those look really nice. Every time I see photos of the 110, I can't help wonerdering why the hell Viberg chose to take it out of the .com lineup and North American stock lists.

I don't get it either. If stockists carried 110's, I feel like I would never stop buying them. But these days I just look at the endless streams of 2030's that keep coming out and sigh. If it wasn't for the GMTO's, it would be game over for me. I mean, just look at these...they are perfect...

Last edited:

billymax

Reaction score

I don't get it either. If stockists carried 110's, I feel like I would never stop buying them. But these days I just look at the endless streams of 2030's that keep coming out and sigh. If it wasn't for the GMTO's, it would be game over for me. I mean, just look at these...they are perfect...
I hear that. Those are really nice boots. GMTO is the only thing left for the stitch down 110ers. I was pretty much out of my mind when the MTO was still available and almost all of the stock lists carried 110s. I was on my way to Emelda Marcos status and then the 2030 saved me. With the advent of the GYW, I'm definitely in no danger of Viberg hoarding.

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should have bought these. Every time I've talked myself out of buying a pair of Vibergs that I like I regret it. Next time around it shall be ******* and and buy it, especially if it's a 110.
Yeah, that's how I feel. Up to 7 now... It's the perfect bad ass casual boot last.

The Natty Waxed Flesh boots are beauties. I really think the brass eyelets set the boots off. Well done @Raneleigh

I'll post pics soon of my pair with the lighter brown waxed TZ laces. I like 'em better than the darker Viberg waxed. No offense!

At first they were snug on me, which is never the case. But after 2 wears they have loosened up. The left boot still seems "off" though". When I took them out of the box I immediately thought the left boot wasn't right. Ha. That's funny.

Is it possible that the boot could be snugger than the usual 110? Or am I mental.

Kahuna75

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
I have found several pairs of my bergs to have one boot lasted tighter than the other - I have a pair the the left boot is way tighter than the right and my left foot is the smaller of the 2. Also my early Bergs always felt like there was a hump putting pressure on the outside of my left foot were the heel stack begins...my newer ones it is the right foot...go figure.

I can not say that I noticed it on visual inspection though.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member