• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stupid s*** my roommate says

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
he just asked me to move my laptop and sit in the opposite direction. really hate this guy,

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Stop doing what he says. This is like those prison movies where they make someone their *****.

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alan
Stop doing what he says. This is like those prison movies where they make someone their *****.

That's exactly what I was thinking. You could have compromised by staying on the computer, turning out the lights and muting the game. Do you allow him to fist you?

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did he call it an "action shot" when he asked you to take the picture with the racket?

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
My freshman year roommate was a gay dude who was the single dirtiest person I've ever met, and his *** hag friends were all hideously fat women. I came back from a weekend at the parents house and his desk was piled so high with **** and pizza boxes, my shutting the door spilled them on his bed.

Then, I found a greasy bottle of chocolate-flavored lubricant on the corner of my desk.

All in all he was a really nice guy though, but got booted on academic probation.

that reminds me - I lived with a roommate once who would leave used tissues and hand lotion on the couch in the living room - realy discusting. he had a bunch of legal issues against him, and I ended up having to get involved with a lawyer to make sure that some of my stuff wasn't taken by creditors. that was a real nightmare.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Then, I found a greasy bottle of chocolate-flavored lubricant on the corner of my desk.

You roomed with edmorel?

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
He asked me to take this ******* weird-ass picture.
n28406439_31385420_8621.jpg

He probably had you take this pic so he can check his form on his forehand. He looks like a big dude for a tennis player and with that big back swing if he loses that goofy look on his face he will look pretty intimidating to his opponents.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
OMG. I am watching the World Series and he goes, "Who's playin'?" I told him, and he says "Ohhhhhhh I thought this was football."

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is nauseating...a little while ago, after the Red Sox won, he goes "Hmmm never heard of them." I say, "Really? Boston Red Sox?" He replies with "Boston is a state, right?"

At this point, I just look at him, hoping beyond hope that it's all a joke. But he was stone-faced serious. So I go, "....no, it's a city." Roommate: "Ohhhhhhh, Texas, right?"

I'm gonna kill someone.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jonglover
But are they exclusively white?

Probably not. Not exclusively. But many of the white, male students in 'better,' and especially the 'not quite Ivy' schools are real lazy, overprivileged idiots who really don't care. All the Black students I worked with really had their heads on straight and had some respect for their education. It's simply that there are fewer rich black kids than rich white kids, and the rich ones are less likely to appreciate what they are doing.

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
This is nauseating...a little while ago, after the Red Sox won, he goes "Hmmm never heard of them." I say, "Really? Boston Red Sox?" He replies with "Boston is a state, right?"

At this point, I just look at him, hoping beyond hope that it's all a joke. But he was stone-faced serious. So I go, "....no, it's a city." Roommate: "Ohhhhhhh, Texas, right?"

I'm gonna kill someone.

OK, now I'm convinced he's just ******* with you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads