• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spitzer's $4000+ coat hangers

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a shame that his daughters are just a few years apart from that ho... "ho no" is right! Children - just say "no" to "ho", got it? Remember -- "HO NO!"
spitzer070723356031a56czq8.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ooh I know what I'm going to be for Halloween this year!

spitzer32488f0fe9.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"heh heh! heh heh! smell my finger! go on, smell it! smell my finger!! heh heh!"
spitzeradvise32e14d8fq3.jpg
2205823032d874epl7.jpg
Looks like the heat is too much for him - he's headed across the border for a simpler life! (And if he "goes local" instead of importing his peccadillos, he'll save $4,290 + incidentals!)
matriculaidcardforeliotxb8.jpg
Good riddance, ex-Gov! Silda and your kids deserve so much more, you schmuck!

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
spitzeradvise32e14d8fq3.jpg

Wait, so he could pay $4,300 for a hooker, but he couldn't pay half that for a suit that fits! Look at the suit collar gentlemen! Egregious!
bounce2.gif

Arethusa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
No wait! Tutela valui means "fair value"! Market value! Oh isn't that rich!!
bounce2.gif

No, it doesn't. You haven't been funny once in this entire ******* thread. Why don't you try not posting again forever?

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
No, it doesn't.

You haven't been funny once in this entire ******* thread. Why don't you try not posting again forever?

I'm not trying to be funny.
plain.gif

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He is so unbelievably scary. My sisters baby just miscarried itself after seeing those pictures.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
He is so unbelievably scary.
I almost feel sorry for Ashley!
eliotspitzer362755als6.jpg
spitzer362adcflq0.jpg
spitzer362c639nh0.jpg
Poor Ashley... had to service that monster. Here's an excerpt from her MySpace: "When I was 17, I left home. It was my decision and I've never looked back. Left my hometown. Left a broken family. Left abuse. Left an older brother who had already split. Left and learned what it was like to have everything, and lose it, again and again. Learned what it was like to wake up one day and have the people you care about most gone. I have been alone. I have abused drugs. I have been broke and homeless. But, I survived, on my own." Feel so bad for the poor girl I almost want to buy one of her songs: http://amiestreet.com/ashleyalexandradupre almost...
story366a59ejq7.jpg
Well her life will turn around soon... she was just offered $1,000,000 by Penthouse to pose nude! That will pay the rent for a few months... I think this girl's gonna turn her life around... now, if she can only get the mental images of a naked Spitzer out of her head... something tells me a portion of that million dollars is going towards therapy...
smile.gif
http://thebosh.com/archives/2008/03/...to_go_nude.php

Miguel Antonio

Reaction score
Arethusa said:
No, it doesn't.

You haven't been funny once in this entire ******* thread. Why don't you try not posting again forever?
It would be a good idea if you followed your advice. Also developing your sense of humour could be time well spent.

dkzzzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want pictures of other girls. May be there is a gem there after all, who knows.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dkzzzz
I want pictures of other girls. May be there is a gem there after all, who knows.

Why don't you spend a few grands and take some pictures for yourself?

Manny Calavera

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
He is so unbelievably scary. My sisters baby just miscarried itself after seeing those pictures.

Now this is funny.
laugh.gif

injung

Reaction score
One thing to consider - everything's relative. In this case, how rich is Spitzer (I have no idea myself)? 4K may be a lot to many people, but for some it's chump change.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Is that mama with Ed Koch above?

I don't think Koch would have been using a $4,300 spread. Maybe momma was giving Ed a reduced price!

Erm, I think he likes teh koch...

Originally Posted by Arethusa
No, it doesn't.

Or just abstain from posting about women until he's seen one in person (not through a peephole).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads