• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snakes On A Plane

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Pelvis? Why the pelvis? I deserve to be forearm material at least, maybe even a neck tat on a good day. How many times can you insult me?

You know Tokyo, I actually thought you were funny for the most part and it wasn't really my intention to insult you until you launched into that trite little editorial of yours in some lame attempt to lampoon my own material. In any case, I'm not really getting much out of this. I will say this though... for someone who is supposedly pulling a "Taming of the Shrew" on me, it is infact YOU who is going into these massive posts with multiple editings. Just something to think about.

Anyways, I won't continue this because I'm sure I'll just get banned, and then I won't be able to talk to you anymore.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vincent
HAHAHAH.... Violinist you crack me up babe

Tokyo Slim is definately taking an L on this one...

um... "babe"? WTF is that all about? Are you a time traveller from the 80's?

How can I "lose" when there is no end?

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
um... "babe"? WTF is that all about? Are you a time traveller from the 80's?

How can I "lose" when there is no end?

well, we're both children of the 80s.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
You know Tokyo, I actually thought you were funny for the most part and it wasn't really my intention to insult you until you launched into that trite little editorial of yours in some lame attempt to lampoon my own material. In any case, I'm not really getting much out of this. I will say this though... for someone who is supposedly pulling a "Taming of the Shrew" on me, it is infact YOU who is going into these massive posts with multiple editings. Just something to think about.
Ooh, my "editorial" was "trite"! Awesome. Can I be cliche' too? Hackneyed even? Coming from a potty mouth I'll take that as a compliment. At least I'm not a ******* hack, or need to shove my "editorial" up my "trite" ass. Actually I sort of enjoy massive posts, and If you had been paying attention, I always make multiple edits to my posts, historically speaking. I guess I just have nothing else better to do on my vacation. What do you expect, I'm a ******* loser who hangs out with murderers and collects DVD's!
Anyways, I won't continue this because I'm sure I'll just get banned, and then I won't be able to talk to you anymore.
Ah, so maybe I've won after all!

Violinist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What do you expect, I'm a ******* loser who hangs out with murderers and collects DVD's!

Now now Tokyo, self love.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
Now now Tokyo, self love.
Oh... Is that what works for you?

smile.gif

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by skalogre
crackup[1].gif
He's right! Here's a recent pic of Slim's:
bubbahotep1359mediumtu8.jpg

I hate Bruce Campbell, he no longer has any credibility as an actor or a person with me.
smile.gif
Just kidding. I loved that movie.
P.s. To get back on the original subject, I think we need a thread ON B-movies. All John Waters fans are especially welcome!
Agreed. You start it, I wouldn't want to expose myself to any more potential insults.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate Bruce Campbell, he no longer has any credibility as an actor or a person with me.

smile.gif

Just kidding. I loved that movie.

Agreed. You start it, I wouldn't want to expose myself to any more potential insults.

Hey you are bigger than I, it is easier for you to defend yourself!
lol8[1].gif

Fine, fine. I'll start it...

jml90

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I smell a Best Picture award. I loved it because Sam was ******* awesome. The line was awesome also the less talked about line "Turn this ***** ass mother ****** left!"

Stu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
What are you talking about? I'm sure that the lowest common denominator can relate to English madrigals .....

Jon.

High school a capella choir flashback:

"Wasail, wasail,
all over the town
our bread it is white
and our ale it is brown...."

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"That to me is very scary," herpetological association representative Tom Whiting said. "I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me."
I love the above quote. As if there's a much more preferrable time to have a rattlesnake bite you.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I had wanted to get a bunch of rubber snakes and go to a showing at a theatre with a balcony so I could toss some down each time some scary snake action occurred. I was still considering it, but I've been well trumped.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads