• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

northamptonshoes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ralphwho
I dont know why your thread offering shoes, jackets, Kenneth coles (its one category of item) etc in the BS forum is locked but I found you to have some of the funniest justifications for selling items. While this kind of talk is common in SF, it still amazes me: bought these shoes for my brother but didn't fit, bought this jacket but don't really like the colour, it is surreal

As for the barker black plant in Northampton it must be really huge, i suspect it is so huge one cant even find it

You seem like a pedantic little man! Why not put the reasoning?! I do not understand why people have to make these funny little comments! Actually I do; it is entertaining. However, I bet your reaction to this message will be some nonsensical but overly smart and ultra clever piece of one-upmanship. I hope you find it gratifying to write!
By the way the factory is there and is large and is purpose built- look it up on the net old chum!

wmb

Reaction score
BB CJ 325 pebble grain. much better than representation on BB website

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C&J for BB and their house branded shooz don't always match in terms of last IDs.
That particular model runs 1/2 a size too large.

clausc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My latest acquisition (in Montreux, CH): Cesare Firrao

It seems they are not very popular around here. Blake construction, styling and quality maybe similar to Martegani / Cortina. Retail for these was about 550 USD, the most expensive I saw (Prestige line) were 1600 USD. They have an online shop with more reasonable prices. Can anybody comment on the quality?

1097903047_zRsAW-L.jpg

1097903791_vZtc3-L.jpg

1097905311_stpcM-L.jpg

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
clausc;3816984 said:
My latest acquisition (in Montreux, CH): Cesare Firrao

It seems they are not very popular around here. Blake construction, styling and quality maybe similar to Martegani / Cortina. Retail for these was about 550 USD, the most expensive I saw (Prestige line) were 1600 USD. They have an online shop with more reasonable prices. Can anybody comment on the quality?

I like this style: Modello 630
630.gif

http://www.cesarefirrao.it/IT/catalo...&cat=3&pg=2&q=

Post from last year . I don't know if the guy got the shoes?
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=30651

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Something different. A pair of blue nubuck horsebit loafers by Church's.

IMG_8107.JPG

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just the flash or are they really that bright?

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by economiayocio
Maybe it seems in the picture, but I really don't think so.

They are a sport shoe in my opinion. The colour, the lazes... And for that matter, I think that somethin different as long as it is not exagerated is nice.

If not, all my shoes will look the same...

The brogues are small instead of big, and the rest of the shoe has little decoration, so I think is not an excess:

5155249596_a371f99a3a.jpg

I really like them thanks for posting.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads