• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Also, we could use at least one more team. bye-weeks are ****.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
You can't draft with an uneven number of teams Mr. "I know what I'm doing".

And I don't have a receding hairline. Just a VERY grey beard.

I should invite you to one of our leagues sometime, just so you can finish last there too.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
You can't draft with an uneven number of teams Mr. "I know what I'm doing".
You are an idiot. Why did I just ask for at least one more member? We had an odd number of teams, genius. It looks like someone just left though
And I don't have a receding hairline. Just a VERY grey beard.
So... you look sort of like Santa Claus.... But with uglier ties.
I should invite you to one of our leagues sometime, just so you can finish last there too.
If I am historically this much better than you, and you are supposedly better than them (which I find hard to believe) what would be the point? Do you want me to email all your friends and mock them for letting a stooge like you beat them? I don't have to sign up in your league to do that - just give me their emails. I'll ridicule them in my spare time.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
You are an idiot. Why did I just ask for at least one more member? We had an odd number of teams, genius. It looks like someone just left though
You referred to having "bye weeks" dipshit.

I look remarkably like Santa Claus, except he can probably fit down a chimney.

And I only wear ties around my head like Bjorn Borg (Google him Slim, he was great before you were born, or hatched as the case might be)

If I am historically this much better than you, and you are supposedly better than them (which I find hard to believe) what would be the point? Do you want me to email all your friends and mock them for letting a stooge like you beat them? I don't have to sign up in your league to do that - just give me their emails. I'll ridicule them in my spare time.
Chicken- I thought so. Just like your team the ChickenHawks.

All Hat, no cattle.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You referred to having "bye weeks" dipshit.
You can't read (between lines) very well, can you? Why are you criticizing me for asking for an even number of teams? You, yourself didn't know Yahoo wouldn't let you draft with an odd number of teams UNTIL I TOLD YOU LAST YEAR.
I look remarkably like Santa Claus, except he can probably fir down a chimney.
Yeah, but you make more children cry when you show up at the mall.
And I only wear ties around my head like Bjorn Borg (Google him Slim, he was great before you were born, or hatched as the case might be)
He ain't no Johhny Mac.
Chicken- I thought so. Just like your team the ChickenHawks. All Hat, no cattle.
Funny, I wasn't aware I had anything left to prove. I've already beaten you three times. I'm sorry, but I'm not really all that interested in spending time training a bunch of 50 year olds how to be competitive in fantasy sports. Not for free anyways. Send me a couple hundred bucks and I'll write you a draft cheat sheet for your other league.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Funny, I wasn't aware I had anything left to prove. I've already beaten you three times. I'm sorry, but I'm not really all that interested in spending time training a bunch of 50 year olds how to be competitive in fantasy sports. Not for free anyways. Send me a couple hundred bucks and I'll write you a draft cheat sheet for your other league.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Why don't you try more winning and less talking?

Note that I didn't say... WHINING, you do too much of that already.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I suck, but I can't draft either of those days. Now you need another player again. I lose.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
S.F. Fantasy Baseball live draft:

\t Sat Mar 15 10:30am PDT

Be there or be Steve.

mrpologuy

Reaction score
So the draft will be at 1:30 pm if you live in Michigan right?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
So the draft will be at 1:30 pm if you live in Michigan right?

something like that... what time zone is michigan in?

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Once again, we need another team.

Or three more teams.

or five...

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Didn't see the post with link to register until this morning. My bad.

Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I decided not to leave anything to chance. Steve is computer-tarded. He can't even find files he downloads onto his computer. I vote no confidence in his commish skills.

League ID: 138289

Password: style

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Alright, update time:

Stats for Pitchers:
IP,W,SV,HLD,ERA,WHIP,K/9,QS

Stats for Batters:
R,H,2B,3B,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP

No defensive or negative stats attributed.

League format:
H2H, all AL/NL players eligible, no max trades or waivers, all post draft players become FA, daily roster changes.

Roster positions:
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, RP, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL

Draft:

Live Draft, Sat Mar 15 10:30am PDT

Do we want to mess with roster positions any?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads