• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Fantasy Baseball League 2009

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
I offered to pay and am still willing to do so.
I appreciate that Steve. Anyone wanting to pay for last season please paypal funds to [email protected] Thanks...

bryce330

Reaction score
I am willing to pay to play if we are starting a new season...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Time's a wastin'.

I'm willing to be commish.

Obviously, we need at least 8 people.

I'm gonna set it up as HH and we'll all have some input on scoring.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm in.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
That's 2. I don't think Slim will play- he's afraid I'll beat his scrawny little computer geek ass.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
That's 2. I don't think Slim will play- he's afraid I'll beat his scrawny little computer geek ass.

haha... bring it, *****.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Steve will be drafting Stan Musial and Rollie Fingers in this years draft, he hears those young whippersnappers can really play!

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I'm in as well. Dominating the SF Fantasy Football League was only the first step...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I'll be in it if y'all need an extra spot filled but I doubt I'll have time to crush whacked week-in and week-out like I did with FF. These DTD fantasy sports just aren't for me. Unless I've got the entire Dodgers starting lineup. Then I'm cool.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
11 teams left or I can expand if need be:

League Name:

StyleForumLeague

Password:

Tweed

on Yahoo of course

Check the settings and draft time chosen. If you want to change the settings or particularly the draft let me know. Spots are filling up fast.

Also- what are thoughts about playing for money or some kind of prize? I think Andrew kinda got ripped off last year.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
What a newb.

Steve... you can't join a Yahoo league without the league ID NUMBER.

It tells you that and actually gives you an invite link. Feel like posting it so we can all join?

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
HMMM

I did it this way last year, but I copied everything from the year before...

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
HMMM I did it this way last year, but I copied everything from the year before...
How do you expect us to find StyleForumLeague? Go through every open Yahoo fantasy baseball league until we stumble upon it? You have an invite email link in your commissioner tools. USE IT [email protected] By the way, dunce, you didn't do **** last year. I set up the league last year. This is what your post should have looked like if you weren't computer and web illiterate:
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Set up a Yahoo League... Go Here League ID is: 190931 League Password is: style right now its set up for 12 teams, with generally default settings. let me know what we want to change, I can almost any any stats, scoring, or format options as we see fit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads