1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Serious sandal searching for spring...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Jofaile, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Jofaile

Jofaile Well-Known Member

Here is the story: I have been trying to find a pair of slide/thong combo sandals but, alas, I have not been successful as of yet. So, I beg of you wonderful people: Do you, by chance, know where I could possibly purchase sandals like these... .[​IMG] I am going to spend this entire weekend with my girlfriend at her very richy college (an atmosphere I am very accustomed to) and wish to wear them with a pair of airy Donna Karen khakis, brown leather-latch belt, and white, short-cut, short sleeve Kenneth Cole collared shirt for a casual dorm party. I really need to find them before tomorrow morning (I am leaving early Friday morning). If anyone could let me know of a place (that could potentially be located in Charlotte or one that in fact is located here), I would be very appreciative.

2. PConsultant

PConsultant Member

Jofaile, here's one that you might like and is similar to the one in the shot above: [​IMG] It's from J.Crew, it's called the Pacific thong, and it sells for $68.00. Hope this helps [​IMG]

3. Mike C.

Mike C. Well-Known Member

I saw those at Barney's last week, they were Barney's brand and for like $100.