• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

LandoCal126

Reaction score
Hanging with the designer at SESF and my new Overdyes

IMG_0932-OwlMask.jpg

Flicks of the Indigo's on the Release Day at SESF

IMG_0928.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That's a helpful pic of the indigo, Lando. How would you compare the darkness of them to those Flathead's you're wearing?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LandoCal126
Hanging with the designer at SESF and my new Overdyes

IMG_0932-OwlMask.jpg

Flicks of the Indigo's on the Release Day at SESF

IMG_0928.jpg

lol that pic of the owl threw me off at first real bad haha

pooMonger

Reaction score
alright, so USPS just dropped my indigos off and I've got em on right now... Hands down, these are my favorite fit out of all the jeans I have. These are definitely going to be my daily-drivers for a long while. Anyways, from my experience with IH634s, I remember I was barely able to get the top button snapped the first time I wore them. These, on the other hand, are feeling pretty comfortable around the waist, not too snug, not too loose, just right. I'm afraid that these will stretch like my 634s, and I will have to wear a belt with the IH07's. Also, the thighs on the 634s stretched a good amount, as well. Should I size down to a 30, even though TTS is 31?

aypeeone

Reaction score
Just got home and got a package from USPS also, they are my bk's

Will update post with fit pics and thoughts in a little bit

Like the fit alot minus below the knees, I have smaller calves and ankles so they look very roomy down there.

97744356.jpg

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The hem measurements are what halted me from really considering these. I would take a 34 in these, which means a pretty hearty hem. If these were more in line with the post-soak indigo versions, on the other hand...

aypeeone

Reaction score
They aren't "way too big", in fact they are quite tight in the waist right now but should stretch out to fit fine. My waist measures 32 and these are a sz 31, which measures 31" so after a bit of wear they should fit good in the waist.

The top block fits good and im happy with that fit, the knees and below though are a different story.

I am taking them to get hemmed tomorrow and i'll see how they fit after, might get them taken in maybe 0.5" from the knee and down

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
You guys sometimes have the same issues as Sufu does.
That jean looks great on him, just because it's not super tapered it's not "too big".
They just need to be hemmed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads