• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

gabby11303

Reaction score
did anybody notice leg twist with these after soaking? I've been staying away from unsanforized denim because of that, but these look too good to pass up.

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racove
Which size would shrink then stretch to a 34 inch waist? I typically wear 32 or 33, but 34 is where my broken in jeans measure.

borderline

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
fight[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
fight[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
fight[1].gif
fight[1].gif
fight[1].gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
tinfoil.gif
devil.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
boxing[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
fight[1].gif
fight[1].gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

I've never used a sig, but I might use this...

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gabby11303
did anybody notice leg twist with these after soaking? I've been staying away from unsanforized denim because of that, but these look too good to pass up.

The twist on mine is minimal, and I kind of like leg twist. The denim is outrageous. I took mine down from drying this morning and just leaned them against a wall. Unreal.

gabby11303

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dougie
The twist on mine is minimal, and I kind of like leg twist. The denim is outrageous. I took mine down from drying this morning and just leaned them against a wall. Unreal.

I've had flat heads that have a ton of leg twist and dry bones that had none. Who knows.

Does this denim have the sheen that the normal Iron Heart jeans do?

dougie

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gabby11303
I've had flat heads that have a ton of leg twist and dry bones that had none. Who knows.

Does this denim have the sheen that the normal Iron Heart jeans do?

These are my first Iron Hearts so I can't comment on their sheen relative to their other models, but these don't seem to have a ton of sheen to them. Maybe it's a function of the lighter/different denim.

crosswound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
kiya will there be a size restock on these? i've got 5 pairs of jeans and 4 need to be broken in but these look too good to pass up.

aypeeone

Reaction score
All SE collabs are 1 run only.

I shouldn't have ordered these cause money is kind of tight now, but less than 24 hours from releasing my size is already sold out so im glad I did

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by borderline
I've never used a sig, but I might use this...

laugh.gif
i was so footballdrunk last night i don't even remember doing that. evidently i was a major internet bomber last night.

i can't freaking wait for these jeans.

Racove

Reaction score
I'm in the club!

A different flavor, but hopefully they are just as sweet as my SExSC06's

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kiya, can you give any hint as to the fit of the IH overdye jacket? Will it be any different than their type III other than the dye?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
did anybody pick these up in person? where's the pics????

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
Kiya, can you give any hint as to the fit of the IH overdye jacket? Will it be any different than their type III other than the dye?
The fit is a hair slimmer and it's also got hand pockets. Due to the weight and rigidness of the denim it's also constructed differently than a traditional Type III jacket.

Racove

Reaction score
Are these natural indigo, synthetic or a blend? Just curious

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads