• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

KBW

Reaction score
Kiya how many pairs are going to be available. I want to order a pair but I'll be at the ACC Championship tomorrow in Tampa and won't be online until late at night (early am). Could I call in an order after they release online? I really like those overdyes

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KBW
Kiya how many pairs are going to be available. I want to order a pair but I'll be at the ACC Championship tomorrow in Tampa and won't be online until late at night (early am). Could I call in an order after they release online? I really like those overdyes

There's a total of 100 indigo and 100 black across both stores.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've never bought unsanfornized jeans. I usually take a 33 in most jeans. Should I go TTS or size up to a 34?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
I've never bought unsanfornized jeans. I usually take a 33 in most jeans. Should I go TTS or size up to a 34?

These shrink to tagged size, so they run true to size. Use the size chart to determine the size you need by comparing it to jeans you already own.

Johnny5

Reaction score
Can these baby stretch? I am thinking of sizing down 2 as usual.....

jaydc7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If they are anything like the other denim that iron heart has produced they will stretch a decent amount.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH07 - BORN TUFF

The third collaboration between Self Edge and Iron Heart has been over a year in the making. This jean, designed by Diesel, went through multiple changes of fabrics and cuts until it's final iteration was conceived in a jean that would be not only a very versatile cut but in a fabric that would outlast anything else.

A heavyweight unsanforized denim which for the first time ever from Iron Heart ages with extreme contrast and great character that rivals the best Japanese denim available today. With a silhouette that Diesel designed to fit every body type we've decided to do these in a wide range of sizes due to it's extremely versatile fit.

We're very excited about the black version of this jean, the SEXIH07BK. This version of the SEXIH07 jean has been overdyed black with a fugitive pigment dye which is an unstable and un-permanent dye that fades to later show the indigo denim underneath. Essentially this is a denim that begins black and fades to indigo in high friction areas, or what the Japanese call the "atari" fade. This particular model is what we feel the most original and exciting fabric we've ever put into a jean.
Iron Heart released a set of overdyed jeans (using their flagship 21oz sanforized denim) four years ago, those turned out to be some of the best looking worn jeans we've ever seen from the few people that got their hands on a pair, we expect these to look even better considering what's underneath the dye.

Diesel says "THESE JEANS ARE BORN TUFF - RUFF RUFF"

The SEXIH07 and SEXIH07BK jeans will be released at Self Edge San Francisco & Self Edge New York at Noon (Local Time) on Saturday, December 5th.
The jeans will also be available online at 2pm (PST) the same day in the online store.

Check our online store for more information on this jean, a complete specification list, measurements, and hi-res photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=71

SEXIH07 - Indigo
ih_indigo_01_web.jpg

ih_indigo_02_web.jpg

ih_indigo_04_web.jpg

ih_indigo_05_web.jpg

ih_indigo_06_web.jpg

ih_indigo_07_web.jpg

SEXIH07BK - Overdyed Black
ih_black_01_web.jpg

ih_black_03_web.jpg

ih_black_04_web.jpg

ih_black_05_web.jpg

ih_black_06_web.jpg

ih_black_07_web.jpg

pooMonger

Reaction score
Edit: Score!!! How long does it usually take for USPS Priority to get from SESF to LA?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DAMN! shipping notification within 20 mins of order. that's some pro **** right there. thanks, kiya!

Crooow

Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
DAMN! shipping notification within 20 mins of order. that's some pro **** right there. thanks, kiya!

Do you not have to get them hemmed? Lucky.
blush.gif

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Fitwise, how do these differ from the 634S? May have to get a pair.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads