• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpencerA

Reaction score
Sleek shape and I've always loved Hedi's metallic footwear; a nice throwback to 70's glam rock. I love the way these finishes get scuffed up and dirty with lots of wear, that's when they look best in my opinion. The snake pattern is cool, I feel like with gold or silver etc you need a "texure" to break up the reflective surface whether it be a coarse grained leather or here with the snake effect. I'd get them if there were any left :(

Last edited:

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In that picture it looks less pointy than I imagined....I might be tempted to pick up a black calf side zip if I ever find one in my size.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gold boots look amazing! I would never wear them though. The shape of the Devon is great, very happy with mine.

BlackyChan21

Reaction score
W7Sqi75.jpg

finally apart of the team
bigstar[1].gif

cloonz

Reaction score
@bawlin

I pre-ordered them but they seem to be a much later arrival

samthemann

Reaction score
Think they lokey been for awhile now

I've noticed washed denim/distressed is usually Japan

True story. I've had 5-6 of these and only 1 or 2 came with tassels. Try the boutique also

Last edited:

haydrak

Reaction score

here you go man. some shots with vintage calf L01 vs calf L01. last shot is vintage calf L01 vs lamb L01 for reference. enjoy.

raw jeans come in both MII and MIJ, always have.

slann, i'll take some pics of the jeans when i get a chance.

la, just get some rawhide laces and loop them through the grommets man.

Wow thanks man@neonrider. Lucky guy.You have both the lamb and vintage L1 version. Which one do you like better? I know it's that same jacket but they look so different.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
SSENSE have just stocked the raw black and indigo D02. Black is actually made in Italy and the indigo in Japan. I've ordered one of each as they look to be a good skinny fit on the model at least, and I've been waiting for the raw indigo to be re-stocked for ages (they hadn't been re-stocked online or at stores here since AW 2013). I'd always prefer to order from the online store or in store as I've had experiences from some other retailers with stuff arriving badly packed, or with a ridiculous amount of tagging making items difficult to even try on (LVR with their string and tag through the arm and sleeve of t-shirts for example), but at this stage I'm not prepared to wait and see if they arrive elsewhere. Hopefully they'll be good.

onlyslp

Reaction score
SSENSE have just stocked the raw black and indigo D02. Black is actually made in Italy and the indigo in Japan. I've ordered one of each as they look to be a good skinny fit on the model at least, and I've been waiting for the raw indigo to be re-stocked for ages (they hadn't been re-stocked online or at stores here since AW 2013). I'd always prefer to order from the online store or in store as I've had experiences from some other retailers with stuff arriving badly packed, or with a ridiculous amount of tagging making items difficult to even try on (LVR with their string and tag through the arm and sleeve of t-shirts for example), but at this stage I'm not prepared to wait and see if they arrive elsewhere. Hopefully they'll be good.

did you take you aw13 size of did you size down one as suggested by slann for denim after ss14?
I'm planning to order some right now but not sure what size to get..

LA4Lyfe

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Nice call. I'm digging the raw blue. Seems they fixed the knee rip not matching issue. I already got the soft wash so I'll probably pass but the raw version is tempting.

mwn11

Reaction score
did you take you aw13 size of did you size down one as suggested by slann for denim after ss14?
I'm planning to order some right now but not sure what size to get..

Never bought anything other than shoes from ssense so not sure how consistence their numbers are but looking at their product measurements of the new jeans compared to last seasons they fit smaller/tighter?

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've gone with my AW 13 size (29) as I take the same size as the model in most clothes and he is wearing 29 and so I figure that should be okay. I expect them to be a little looser, but I also took my AW 13 size in the AW 15 mid waist, and while they're also a little looser, they still fit fine. A 28 is always a little too small for me.

onlyslp

Reaction score
I've gone with my AW 13 size (29) as I take the same size as the model in most clothes and he is wearing 29 and so I figure that should be okay. I expect them to be a little looser, but I also took my AW 13 size in the AW 15 mid waist, and while they're also a little looser, they still fit fine. A 28 is always a little too small for me.

Just pulled the trigger and ordered black and blue raw both in the same size as all my SS16 jeans
hope they fit the same on the waist

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

SSense packaging is nothing special. Literally just a brown box.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads